Chapter Twenty-Nine

Kelsey

I didn't want to shift, so.. What do I do? Being forced to shift is a painful process or so I've heard. I've never personal went through it but I've heard that the way to do it is to break bones one by one. And they have a drug that can do it to. But I believe this rouge would torture me before giving the drug.

We have no choice Kel.. Siera whimpered, we have to preserve our strength. Shift.

I bit my lip, nervous but decided to go with what my wolf said. I shifted. But still couldn't make it far with the shackles on my ankle.

I looked up to the rouge who was grinning so big, that it was scary. I stood tall instead of cowering as I wanted.

"I knew it. Finally the white wolf." He said with glee as he moved forward to touch me I think but my growl stopped him.

He stared at me for a long while then turned and grabbed a shirt and threw it at me. "Shift and then I will be back later." He said then left me in the room alone.

I shifted and quickly pulled the shirt on, thankful that I was at least alone in the room. I sighed, now what do I do?

I looked around better and didn't see any windows at all, just concrete? Sender blocks, hell who knows.

What do we do Siera? I asked desperate.

I'm trying to contact Eli's wolf, Xavier. But I'm not sure if I'm getting through. She sighed.

I internally nodded, I will pray you'll get to him. But even if you do we have no clue where we are... I cursed my negativity but it was the truth. We had no clue where we were but, if we could get a hold of Xavier we may be able to find out the information that we need...

With that new hope in mind, I pray that it will actually work. Because if it doesn't I don't know how we will ever be free.

~*~

I woke from sleeping to the sound of foot steps, it sounded like one pair but I couldn't be sure. I looked around, remembering that the room had no windows so I won't be able to tell how long I'd slept.

When the door opened and the light hit me I winced from being in the dark so long. When he turned the light on I glared at the rouge in front of me. He walked to me dragging a chair. Once directly in front of me he sat.

"This my dear will be your new home. Don't think of escaping because you will be punished. And you won't like it." He said with a smile.

*
*
*
*
*

I will be doing a time skip next chapter. Eli/Xavier's POV.