Chapter Eleven

:Edited 3/12/16

Kelsey

I was utterly confused. "Because
.." why was he asking this? I was an Omega, wasn't that enough?

My confusion must have shown because he asked again, "who gave you the scars and beatings?"

I hesitated, "my pack of course.." I stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

He looked angry but confused, "why?"

I looked at him like he was dumb, "well I already said, I'm the Omega. In other words the pack slave. Its how Omegas are treated.." by time I finished he looked even more mad.

"I-Isnt that how all packs are?" I asked, timidly. I don't want to be hit again, and treated that way.

The next I know he's standing and looking down at me, with the amount of rage I felt off him I became frightened, and I backed away, falling off the bed.

"Please.." I whimpered, waiting for a kick, a punch, the pain.

He moved around the bed, and I had backed up as far as I could possibly go. But he stopped in front of me. I looked up, and some of the rage I had seen dimmed as he looked down at me. "We do not hurt our members, no matter their title. Only monsters do that to their members..." he spit. I looked at him wide eyed.

"S-so your not g-going to hit me?" I whispered.

He looked disgusted, "no. And no one here will hurt you, I see it will take time and healing for you to believe that."

I looked at him closer, he was nice or so he seemed and he was attractive; A bit more taller than Eli, but about the same in muscles.

"Jason.." I began slowly, "what will the Alpha and Luna do with me?"

He shook his head and patted my head, "I dont know. But I do know they wont hurt you." He raised his brow, "how old are you exactly?"

I debated whether to answer honestly, but decided it would be best. "I turned 18 a couple days ago.." I hung my head, that was supposed to be the best day.

"And when did you find your mate?" He asked.

"The day I turned 18." I said sadly.

I was again surrounded by his warmth, and yet again I leaned into it. Enjoying it, even though I knew it wouldn't last long. When he pulled away, I noticed I was tired. Jason also noticed, he picked me up slowly and put me back on the bed.

"Eat and then rest. I will speak to Alpha Gracan, and Luna Jamie." I nodded and he left, shutting the door with a soft click.

I ate as much as my stomach would allow without getting sick, then I laid down.

We will be okay Kel.. I heard Siera whisper before I allowed myself to sleep.

*
*
*
shorter chapter but hope you liked it.