Chapter 2

Katelyn's P.O.V

When we got to the mansion I was not scared I was frightened. This place was huge and I mean me living in a tiny cage compared to this it really freaks you out.

The car stopped and the beautiful vampire turned around to look at me she just stares like she was admiring me; which is strange because really I'm nothing but a person who has had no luxuries what so ever and this vampire is beautiful so I don't know why she would be looking at me like this.

"there is no need to be scared", she shocked me when she spoke because I didn't expect it.

"ok master", was the only thing I could get out that's how frightened I was.

She had a smile and a small chuckle when she said "I'm not your master I'm just buying you as a gift for my brother he is truly going to love you".

Her-her brother oh dear this is even worse. She quickly opened her car door using her vampire speed she was at my door opening it. She held out her hand and walked me to the front door. I really didn't want to go inside the house and meet her brother I just want to stay here. She rang the bell and my heart was pumping in my chest I can't do this.

The door opened to a women about 30 years old but being a vampire she's at least 60. I don't understand I thought we were going to her brothers house.

I snapped out of my day dream to hear "she's quite the special one isn't she", I looked up to see both the gorgeous vampires staring at me. Uh uh I guess I'll just bowl my head in respect. When I did the two ladies chuckled at me "yep she sure is".

The younger vampire pulled me into the mansion and to what looked like a sofa. " So how are we giving her to Jake, like should we leave her the way she is or get her to have a shower and you cut her hair and give her new clothes".

"No no of course its time for a make over" the older lady said with a smile still looking at me.

=====

I feel so clean now I had this thing were I have a shower I didn't know how to use it so abbey- its the younger vampires name- helped with it so now I'm clean in new clothes and I'm getting my hair cut right now. When Jenny - older vampire- was done I felt and looked like a different person I was just so happy.

"now let's go to my brother" and that is when my heart sank.

They pulled me up to my feet and I was just so scared I'm probably going to DIE I can't do this just when we got the door my stomach grumbled. They both stopped and looked at me "you hungry" I looked up at the vampires and said in a tiny voice "yeah a little" they just smiled.

"well my brother can wait we can give you some food" so yes more time to my self yay but what happens when we have to leave. Ok ok I need to calm down I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

=============================

So there you go thank you to the people who comment and vote means a lot.

~Naomi

VOTE COMMENT SHARE