Chapter 13

Jakes P.O.V

When we got home Katelyn had woken up and got out of the car sleepily. I couldn't help but look at how cute she is. Haha I sound like a little girl when she sees a puppy.

I unlocked the door and grabbed Katelyn's hand and pulled her to the living room. Just because she is tired doesn't mean I'm not I want her with me at all times so if she wants she can sleep on the couch while I watch TV. Selfish I know but a man gets what a man gets. (cocky much. Lol)

I got interrupted by the quiet little lady sitting next to me, "can we play 20 questions".

I just nodded in response to her question and gave her a nod to encourage her to ask them first.

"what's your favourite colour?" she asked.

"My favourite colour is blood red cause you know vampire and all........next question" I stopped and took a pause laughing a bit at my colour choice. You should have seen her face.

"ok what's your favourite song?"

"My favourite song is kiss me by Ed sheeran" I answered truthfully.

"I've never heard that song before" she told me looking down with disappointment.

I took her hand and walked over to the CD player, put the Ed sheeran disc in and changed the track number so then it was on kiss me. I pressed play and grabbed Katelyn's waist and pulled her towards me and swaying to the song.

I stared down at her beautiful eyes and started singing.

"Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

Hold me in your arms

Your hearts against my chest

Lips pressed to my neck

I've fallen for your eyes

But they don't know me yet

And the feeling I forget

I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

Wanna be loved".

I stopped singing and just stared at her perfect face.

"I'm going to kiss you know" I said not waiting for her to answer.

I bent down so our lips were so close I could feel her warm breath on my lips. Just a little closer and we will be touching lip to lip.

I just stared at her lips as they were so close but slowly Katelyn lifted up on her tippy toes and our lips touched.

=============================

Song for the chapter: Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

So what did you think cause I know this one person who told me more romance so tada yeah. Hope you likes it its 00:34 am in the morning and I'm so tired but I love you all so that's why I updated. Yay.

Anyway 1 700+ votes please. I would also like to say well done you reached the limit last time really fast so yeah clap clap. Yayayayayay.

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!

~Naomi