Chapter 5

Jakes P.O.V

Mum looked at me confused, "Jake what are you talking about".

"Mum I know this is awkward but she has boobs you get boobs when you have your period which she doesn't have so the only possible reason is that she isn't human", I finished raising my voice slightly at the end.

Mum stared at her for a moment then spoke, "We need to go to your brother he is a scientist he'll know what to do".

I took hold of Katelyn's forearm and pulled her to my car driving down the road.

When I got to my brothers house I pulled Katelyn out of the car and straight into the house not even knocking. When my brother saw me he have me a 'what the hell are you doing' look.

"Gabe no time to talk I need you to do some tests on Katelyn I have a feeling that she isn't human", I pushed Katelyn in his arms and followed them down the hall.

When we walked in his work area he told Katelyn to lie down on the bed. When she did he pulled out straps to keep her down. I was about to ask why when he said "This may hurt a but and I need her to keep still".

Once he said that Katelyn jumped up ready to run I had to hold her down as she screamed to get out while my brother strapped her down.

When my brother had finished doing what he was doing Katelyn looked so exhausted from screaming and crying I felt sorry for the poor thing. She was so tired and looked like she was having sleeping pills just sitting there but she just had her eyes open and you could hear her breathing a little but.

Breaking the silence my brother spoke up, "Jake I have no clue what she is I know for a fact that she isn't human but she's like a cross bread. What ever her parents were

they weren't the same species."

"What do you mean the law to cross breading has only just bean lifted the only people who Katelyn could be related to is-" I got interrupted by my Gabe.

"She isn't. She can't be. They said they didn't have any children no this can't be happening", Gabe was trying to convince himself but I new he believed what I was saying.

"No Gabe its possible it happened 17 years ago and she is 17 she even looks a but like her mum I mean look at her she looks like a mini-" yet again interrupted.

"Oh my sun you are right I just got the result from the blood test she is related to them."

"Katelyn I know who your parents are".

=============================

Hope you like it please tell your fiends or anyone who likes vampires to reads this.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS

(Jimmy ;-) )

~Naomi