Chapter 26

Katelyn's P.O.V

I stood in the doorway waiting for my answer but nothing came. Abbey stared at Jake waiting to see what he was going to say.

Finally Jake spoke up, "Well I have to tell you about the...the..... celebration. Yep the celebration that happens every two months. Its were vampires gather together and they drink blood and share stories. That's why you haven't seen me drinking blood because you have to wait two months and well I hadn't told you yet so that's why Abbey got so cranky because well because its such a big deal".

"ooohhhh really what happens" I excitedly asked.

"So big clans get together and dress up nicely and well you just tell everyone what has happened in the past two months or you tell really old stories" Jake explained.

" It sounds fun" I squealed.

"So Abbey what are you doing here?" Jake asked.

"Well I actually came to inform you of that haha funny that" Abbey said. It was kind of weird.

If Jake told Abbey that I hadn't known about the gathering then wouldn't Jake know what Abbey was doing here cause she would have brought it up in the first place. Something is going on.

"Jake is that all you had to ask me" I questioned.

Jake gulped, "N-no no that's it. How bout you go get a nice summer dress on and we go to a nice café down the road".

I stared at him for a while until slowly nodding. I know he's hiding something from me.

I ran upstairs and found this nice yellow sun dress with these cute brown saddles that also had a tiny white bow on the sides.

My hair flowed freely but I had a little pinned back with a cute big white bow. I walked down stairs to see Jake waiting for me at the door.

We were now walking down a little path that I think would lead to a café shop. Our hands were intertwined together and our hands swung back and forth as we walked in a comfortable silence.

We came to stand in front of this adorable little café. Jake opened the door for me and gestured for me to enter first. When I walked in I looked up and around the place. It was beautiful it had number plates hanging on the wall and the serving counter looked really old but in a nice way. On the tables were little vases and in the vases had these little yellow daisies in them.

Jake gently grabbed my hand and led me to a table. Not to long after a waitress came over and asked for our orders. I didn't really know what to get so Jake got me a coffee and a piece of cake.

While we waited I decided to go to the restroom. So then I don't have to go later.

Jakes P.O.V

Katelyn stood up and left for the bathroom while I just looked out the window that was next to our table.

I saw a little bird land on a tree branch not that far away from the café. It was so beautiful and it just had that seance of freedom. Someone place our coffees down but I didn't want to look away from the bird so I just thanked them without looking up.

The bird gracefully flew away and with a sigh I looked back at the table to see our coffee and cakes slices but under my plate there was a letter that had a red wax stamp in the middle. Imprinted in the wax stamp was the simple letter that has been messing with me.

The letter P stood out the most but what could they want.

=============================

Short I know but its leading to something big. Comment if you want to find out who P is soon.

Ok so please vote comment and share I'm trying to get back up to the top of the list and I can only do it with your help so please I'm begging you. Can you all please vote its the only way. It would mean so much if you did.

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi