Chapter 4

Katelyn's P.O.V

We sat there for a couple of minutes just in silence I think he was trying to figure out some rules for me.

"Alright rule 1 you will never disrespect me in anyway no stupid names or doing anything that could really make me angry. Rule 2 you will sleep in the guest room nowhere else unless I say. Rule 3 always address me as Master ok. Rule 4 always answer when spoken too never talk unless you are not spoken to understand" , he finished what he was saying and I just answered with a quiet yes I was just to frightened to speak any louder.

"Now do you need any um you know lady stuff" , lady stuff like a toothbrush what does he mean.

"What do you mean master", I was still to scared to answer so I was still a but quiet.

"Well you know the uh lady stuff you know uh the thing that happens to humans once a month", I still had no clue what the hell he is going on about. So I just have him a confused look.

He sighed before he began talking again " you know how you get your um period".

Ok what in the suns (the head of gods) name is he talking about. Still not sure what he was saying I have him the confused look again.

"hm that's strange girls at the age of 17 usually have there periods by now unless- oh sun (head god remember) this can't be happening". He just stopped half way through his sentence as I think realisation hit.

He quickly picked me up and raced to his phone and dialled some random number, "mum please come quick there is something I need to tell you."

He hung up and looked at me like I was some sort of alien I just don't understand what happened.

he walked up to me and placed both hands on my shoulders "Katelyn do you know who your parents are".

"No master I never even met the pair."

He paled instantly while speaking, "this is a against the law oh my sun this is not good they tricked us into believing your human oh no no no this can't be happening".

What is he going on about I mean I am human.....I think. His mum burst through the door and looked at him then looked at me.

"what's going on here Jake why do you look like a ghost and why does Katelyn look like she's just seen a murder".

"Mum its Katelyn she's not what we think she is".

=============================

dun dun daaaaaaa. Please comment and vote share do anything please.

I need more comments leave suggestions on what you think should happen next.

LOVE ALL YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!

~Naomi