Chapter 17

________________________________________

I honestly like doing his P.O.V more not sure why haha.

Jakes P.O.V

I could hear Katelyn coming down the stairs so I had to hide the note. But where?

She was so close and I didn't want to scare here with this note um um where do I put it she's so close.

Katelyn came around the corner and I had found a place to hide it and no I'm not telling you.

"Oooo Jake what are you eating can I have some pwweeeesse" Katelyn said with the cutest puppy dog eyes ever but I had to say no because I couldn't give her-

Yes yes ok I shoved the paper in my mouth and am currently trying to swallow the fowl tasting paper. Yuck never ever am I eating paper.

"Um no sorry baby doll it was the last uh.......grape. Sorry kitty but you can have this delicious tea I made for you" I said handing the tea over to Katelyn when she saw the mug.

I only just noticed but she was now wearing MY baggy sweats and a white knitted cardigan. It was so cute because the mug was so big in her tiny hands and the cardigan was to long so she had over sized sleeves that's were on her hands as she cupped the mug.

"Thank you heaps for taking me to that park Jake I really enjoyed spending today with you" my sweet little angel spoke up.

I grabbed the mug gently placing it down on the counter then placing my hands on Katelyn's hips before bringing her slowly to me before resting my chin on her head and replying, "Your welcome kitten".

We just stood there rapped in each others arms for what seemed like ages just standing there slowly swaying. I could tell that Katelyn was getting tired because her breathing had slowed down.

I bent down and put my arms around her back thighs lifting her up so that she was like a koala clinging to the mamma koala and walked up stairs placing her in bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead goodnight.

I walked down stairs and into my study picking up my phone and noticing it had a message.

It read,

To: Jake

From: P

Good way to hide my note Jake but how well can you hide a stalker. Keep her close he could come any minute. Maybe in a week. Maybe tomorrow or maybe now.

I quickly ran up stairs and straight into Katelyn's room to see her tiny form still in bed. Thank the sun I thought someone was going to take my baby girl from me.

I know I wouldn't be able to sleep in my own bed knowing at anytime someone could take Katelyn so slowly I slid into her bed and got comfortable.

I was nearly asleep when suddenly a head was placed on my chest and an arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up to notice Katelyn still sleeping and using me as her teddy bear. She looked so cute sleeping with no care in the world I kind of envied her but then I felt sorry for because really she didn't know anything like she didn't know that some stalker was trying to get her.

After about ten minutes of me thinking I finally got to sleep with the little angel in my arms for the first time and honestly it felt great to know she was with me.

________________

When I woke up I noticed I wasn't alone and that I was spooning my cute, innocent little kitten. She looked so cute right now.

I brushed the tiny bit of hair that was on her face and just mesmerised her beautiful spotless face. She was the definition of perfect and I'm sure if the whole world met her they would think so to.

She turned around and gazed at me with tired eyes." Good morning beautiful "I whispered.

"Good morning Jake. What are you doing in my bed?" she asked.

"oh you know just chilling"

=============================

Oh you know just chilling.

Haha way to end the chapter Naomi way to end it you stupid foolish girl I mean seriously who does that. NOT ME I'M GOING TO KEEP GOING.

=============================

She looked at me for a while and then just shrugged her shoulders and then smiled you see the good thing about Katelyn is she is really gullible like really gullible.

I got up and out of the bed then helped my kit kat out and walked down stairs with me holding her hand. I looked down at her and chuckled because she was being her adorable self just looking around innocently. Gosh she is perfect.

We reached the kitchen and I helped her up on a stool and made my way over to the counter to make toast.

"So Katelyn I was thinking today we could go see your parents again cause I know they-"I was cut of mid sentence by a tackle.

"eeeeeeeee thank you, thank you, thank you Jake aaaahhhh I'm so excited" Katelyn squealed getting of me and running up the stairs to get ready I'm guessing.

*da ding*

I went over to my phone to see a new text form an unknown number.

To: Jake

From: P

Ooohhh the parents house better keep a good eye or two on your kit kat wouldn't want anyone taking her.

=============================

I don't know if you noticed my motivation in the middle of the chapter but yeah I TRIED making it longer so plz don't get sad if it was to short.

My friend made a ship name for the two : jaklyn

tell me your ship name in the comments and oh I did a tally and its a tie so which cover is best tell me please!

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi