Chapter 3

Katelyn's P.O.V

I sat there eating an apple as the two just stood there with a look of awe I mean I'm not that beautiful nor pretty so why are they looking at me like that.

"Jake will truly love her", Abbey said with the biggest smile ever.

A little longer I still sat there eating my apple when there were noises coming from the other side of the house and then foot prints. The two vampires looked at each other and had pure fear written on there faces as they stared at me. What was wrong and why were they looking at me like that. A few moments later there was a deep and loud voice.

"Why is it so quiet in this house I know you guys are here" , just then this huge man with big muscles and was really really tall compared to me came into the room.

"Uh you brought dinner" the man said with clear amusement in his voice as he stared at me.

"She isn't dinner. She is Jakes new pet", Jenny said as she went and kissed the man." This is my husband Andrew and don't worry Katelyn he won't and can't hurt you", Jenny finished her sentence of with the biggest smile you could tell they really love each other.

"Well dad were of to give Jake his surprise" Abbey said as she grabbed my arm and took me outside and opened the door for me to get in.

When we were in the car I grew more and more nervous I mean I was meeting my master. Oh dear lord.

"Abbey can I please ask you something" I said in such a faint voice that even I didn't really hear it.

"sure what is it".

"Is your brother going to be nice to me or treat me like nothing" my voice still not any louder.

"Um well I'm not sure its up to him how he treats you" I could tell there was so much sympathy on her words so I'm guessing her brother is going to be horrible.

We arrived at an even bigger mansion and this did not help I was so nervous now I'm sure my bladder would have exploded and I would have peed myself which from personal experience is not good for first impressions.

We walked up the massive stairs and Abbey rang a bell and in her other hand she held mine I guess so I wouldn't run away but I would never do such a stupid thing in my life pft human trying to out run a vampire that is impossible.

The door opened and there stood a perfect modelled man with his dress shoes and his tight skinny jeans than the white shirt that just adored his perfect toned body and then the head just perfect his smile, eyes, hair, nose just everything.

I realised I was staring and that was not a good thing for humans to be doing. It is as they say disrespectful. Abbey was talking kindly as I just stared at my feet. Finally the big question came. "and who is this young human" , Jake I'm guessing asked.I still looked down to frightened to even look up at him and yes look up at him I literally had to look up he's just so tall!

"Well brother this is Katelyn your present from me , dad and mum do you like your new pet. Isn't she just cute", she gushed as she squeezed my cheeks.

When she pulled away Jake lifted his hand and touched my chin tilting it up to his face. He gazed at me for a while and then smiled. Wait SMILED!?!?!?! Why is he smiling at me.

"Haha she looks so cute when she is in thought. Thank you Abbey for this gift I much appreciate it good bye", Jake grabbed my hand and then pulled me into the house before slamming the door. That just made me so frightened I jumped a but with a little squeal escaping my lips. I'm sure my eyes were squeezed shut just waiting for him to hit me you see you are to not do anything against the master until he has set rules so here I am about to be punished for making a random noise.

"Why are you closing your eyes like that" I opened one eye to see him just standing there I sighed thankful that he is not going to hurt me and instead of answering I just bowled my head.

"Common we have rules to set up and what is going to happen around here like where you are eating, sleeping and doing other stuff got it", I just nodded. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room where there was a table and chairs. He sat down and pulled me down on his lap. Let the interrogating begin!

=============================

Thank you to my readers. I'm just so happy with the amount that I have gotten in such a short time. Don't forget to -

COMMENT VOTE SHARE