Chapter 14

SURPRISE! Ok so we haven't reached our goal but all the comments were great so here you are. :-) I'll try make it longer. :-) love you all!

Song for the chapter:

Hindar - Lips Of An Angel

:-) hope you enjoy!

=============================

Jakes P.O.V

Our lips touched and fireworks were flying everywhere it was that perfect.

I pushed Katelyn up against a wall with my arms on both sides of her face. I pushed our bodies close together earning a moan from the angel in front of me.

I pulled my hand down and held onto her hip as I kissed roughly. I slowly slid my tongue across her lower lip asking for entrance, which she gladly excepted.

Our tongues fought over dominance with each other over and over trying to win the battle between ourselves in the end I won and continued kissing her.

The lounge room was filled with our moans as we kissed each other with so much passion, lust and........love?

I pulled back from Katelyn and rested my forehead on hers and gazed into her eyes as I slowed down my breathing. We just stood there looking into each others eyes it was perfect.

She has lips so soft and pink. She has lips of an angel. (the song remember) Well I guess that is quiet reasonable she is part angel.

I got pulled out of my trace by the beautiful Lync in front of me, "I think I should go to sleep now I'm a bit tired from the events of today".

As much as I didn't want her to leave I slowly nodded my head agreeing with her because today was pretty exhausting and if I didn't let her go now I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Katelyn rose up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek before saying, "Goodnight Jake", and walked off towards her bedroom.

I still couldn't get over it I finally kissed her with all my passion towards her and to say the kiss was perfect was an understatement it was.......... Well no words can describe it really.

Katelyn's P.O.V

I walked into my room closing the door slowly and resting my head on the door. Just thinking about what just happened down stairs.

I walked over to my bed and face planted into my pillows and screamed with joy. Yes screamed like a little school girl. I was sooooooo happy I just couldn't get over it.

_________

In the morning I got up slowly. I was so tired from last night because honestly I didn't get any sleep for ages I was to happy to go to sleep.

I walked down the stairs to smell something so good. I just followed it to the kitchen to see Jake standing with his back facing me but he only had on boxers and sweats on. His sweats were riding low on his torso showing of his Calvin Klien black underwear.

Jake turned around and smiled and asked if I wanted any breaky (another word for break fast) all I did was nod and stare at his pecks and abs and................holly mother of V lines.

I have a feeling that today will be a really long day.

=============================

Holly mother of V lines! Lol

Guys come on let's try get this story into top ten most popular vampire story. I know we can do it because we were at number 9 at one point so comment share vote. Anyway I read all the comments from the other chapter and I was so happy so here is a surprise.

If we get in top ten I will update again. So yay let's do that.

Please tell me about your day, ask me questions just tell me something I always answer back so please kik me.

KIK: hazzaistheoneforme

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi :-)