Chapter 22

Ok so everybody this is going to be a pretty depressing chapter. I've got it in head and just thinking about it makes me want to cry haha so enjoy.

Katelyn's P.O.V

It's been a day since I came to my parents house and I've sat on this bed crumbled up into a little ball with countless of tears rolling down my cheeks.

My dad had told me what Jake had don't to me and I mean everything. We had the talk. Just thinking about him doing things like that while I was pretty much unconscious is just outrages. My dad explained every fine little detail of the sexual encounter Jake and I had and it has just made me angrier and sadder.

Judging what my dad has said he took my virginity and what he has described I'm pretty sure it important and Jake took that from me.

He made me drink this liquid that makes my brain and actions all crazy and he used that to his advantage. He used ME. He used me for an activity that involves many different emotions and just used me as a quick hump and dump.

Not only did he do that but after my dad told me of what he had done to me my mum came in later and told me other things. Other secrets. That involve me dearly in. Jake had not only hurt me physically but emotionally. He kept something from me that I would have loved to know. I'm Jakes mate. Yes that's correct. He kept that from me and know I've loved a love that I've lost.

We could be drinking hot chocolate as two mates and be happy together. Now its different I'm crying my tears into a pillow case. While Jake could be partying with Nick and celebrating what he took from me.

Another sob left my mouth of the thought of that. My parents think that he does love and care for me but I don't really know what to believe in anymore. I used to believe in a happy places but every time that it comes into reach it flies away like a beautiful butterfly. The beautiful part is the happiness but when it flies away just far enough that you can still see it, it turns into an ugly moth and then it comes back and into your reach and hope comes as you see the butterfly come and then its a moth again. It just teases you watching as you have those days with a smile and then when you think that the butterfly is going to stay it gets replaced by a moth and your events turns out to be like mine sad and depressing.

I didn't understand the whole concept of a mate. I didn't understand the feeling of love and lust. I didn't understand those feelings but Jake did and he didn't tell me. He didn't tell his mate the one that he is supposed to love and yet here I am curled up in a ball crying my eyes out.

I look up at the plain white ceiling that I've become to familiar with this past day or two and to be honest I hated it, it was boring it had no patterns, no cracks and no character. I just stared at it wishing it would slowly burn up like paper does near fire.

I just stared at this one spot and in time it slowly started to disintegrate. I thought it was just apart of my imagination that is until I heard my mother screaming bloody murder. I snapped out of my daze and that's when the roof stopped disintegrating. I stared up at the roof in amazement while my mother stared down at me with full fury why she did I have no clue but she did.

Not much time later there was a knock on my door and on the other side stood my mother.

"Katelyn what do you think your doing using your powers in my house" she snapped. Did I hear her correctly? Powers? Um I don't remember being able to burn holes into walls and roofs I thought sarcastically.

"What are you talking about" I asked with one eye brow up in a questioning manner.

"You- your powers. You didn't know?" She asked. I shook my head no as my answer.

" We have a lot of explaining" my mother told me.

Jakes P.O.V

I lay happily in my bed thinking that the whole drama I had in my nightmare was not real. I still had my perfect little spit fire right across the hall from me. I smiled at the thought of Katelyn eating my delicious homemade waffles with the biggest goofy smile of hers playing on her face. My smile didn't last long when I realised that the nightmare was indeed real life. My life is a nightmare.

I feel so bad for doing what I did to my perfect angel. I definitely didn't deserve my home made waffles. I deserved a hard slap on the face and one that left a big red hand print on my face.

I did a terribly thing and I'm going to fix it. I got up feeling sloppy and dirty in all kinds of ways. I had a quick shower and walked down stars. The kitchen table was a mess still from the party which I still haven't cleaned up from.

I picked up a bottle of whiskey and drank straight from the bottle letting the dry liquid flow down my throat. It still didn't help my emotions they were still sad and depressing and the only thing I could think of was seeing Katelyn weather she liked it or not.

I walked for a long time just thinking about what I was going to say to Katelyn when I got to her parents house.

' Sorry Katelyn you were just so irresistibly sexy'

No that would be a stop turn around kick in the ass and choose another option.

'Listen Katelyn I love you and I didn't mean to hurt you and take advantage of you. Will you ever forgive me. At the end I could go on my knees begging her'

That could work ding ding jackpot we have a winner.

I finally made it to Katelyn's parents house and walked up the pavement and came to the porch steps. I was about to step on the first step when I noticed something. The door.......was disintegrating? What? Yes it definitely was. When it was done and there was a pretty big hole in the door the spoke cleared out and there stood a pretty pissed of mate.

Oh shit!!!

=============================

I know short chapter. Yes? No? Ok then anyway I hope you enjoyed it I'm sorry it wasn't long enough I'm tired so I can't write when I'm tired but I hope you enjoyed it. We got 67 comments so well done! Let's focus on the vote 250+ please that would be greatly appreciated.

Now please listen to this song and rethink the chapter over in your head its pretty sad so yeah.

Song for the chapter:

Take Care by Drake ft. Rihanna

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi