Chapter 29

Jakes P.O.V

What was I going to do now? Was the question that I played in my head constantly. I couldn’t lie to her again because that would be even worse.

“ Ok so the reason I lied was because……” I couldn’t finish because I knew that if I did I would have to put up with a scared Katelyn.

“Spit it out!” Katelyn snapped.

“Ok, ok geez women” I said.

“Jake hurry up and get to the point!” she snapped at me again.

“uh ok so when we first started going out to places or just sitting around watching movies I got texts from someone saying that someone was after you and so I have kept it a secret so then you wouldn’t get scared” I told her.

“Well see that wasn’t so hard was it” Katelyn teased.

“So……you’re not scared?” I asked.

“Course not I will just have to stay as close as I can to you” she smiled at me.

Now I just feel like an idiot. After all this time trying to hide this she didn’t freak out at all. Great……. Oh well at least she won’t question me when it comes time for the ball and I’m practically tied to her. It sucks really I ate paper to keep this from her.

We only have a couple of days left till the ball and I have gotten this nice black suit with a black tie. I got Katelyn this dress that is tight around her torso and then poofs out at the hip with a type of feather. At the front of the dress it’s short but it’s long at the back. I know for a fact that it will do wonders for her body.

She seems to be clingier and I know that it has something to do with the whole stalker thing but she doesn’t need to wait outside of the toilet while I’m using it. I know I’m being rude but come on just back up a bit. A man has got to have some personal space. Ok yeah I know how mean of me but come on!

Honestly after I told Katelyn the secret I seem to have had a lot of weight come of my shoulders. This is good because honestly I have other things to worry about such as my beautiful kitten. I can spend more time with her now and take care of her and treat her like a princess.

“What are you thinking about?” Katelyn interrupted my thoughts.

“You” I said with a smirk.

“Really, were you thinking about how you were going to make me a yummy dinner tonight” she said cheekily.

“No I was thinking about how I was going to tickle you” I replied with an evil smirk.

“AH” Katelyn squealed as I chased after her.

She ran into the lounge room with me following close behind her. I tackled her to the ground and started tickling her.

“S-st-stop….i-I..ca-cant..bre-breath” Katelyn said in between her laughing.

I stopped and looked down at her.

“Hm say Jake is so sexy that it’s illegal” I laughed evilly.

“Never!” she screamed.

“ I guess I’ll have to tickle you again” I went to tickle her again but she stopped me.

“Ok, ok. Jake is so sexy that it’s illegal” she whispered.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t hear you” I teased

 “Jake is so sexy that it’s illegal” she whispered again.

“Still can’t hear you” I teased.

“Jake is so sexy that it’s illegal!!!!” she yelled

“That’s what I’m looking for” I chuckled.

I leaned down and kissed her on the nose before getting up and pulling her up as well. I pulled her to me and gazed into her eyes before they looked down to her lips. I slowly leaned down so then my lips hovered over hers and I could feel her worm breath fan over my lips. I leaned in and just as our lips touched the doorbell rang. Who would that be?

==================================================================================

Ok so not much of a cliff-hanger but you know oh well. I’ve had a bit of writers block with this chapter but we have a good chapter coming up. I hope you like the new cover I made it myself this time.

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!!!

~Naomi