Chapter 27

Jakes P.O.V

I held the letter in my hand not sure if I should open it or not. I was trying to be a man, to try and come back from that day that I had cried, I was trying to be the man I was. So of course I made the choice of opening the letter, not before checking if Katelyn was coming which she wasn't.

I slowly slid my fingers across the smooth paper to find a little area I could tare open without it wrecking the letter inside. I pulled out the piece of paper , more like cardboard, from the envelope.

The outside of the card had patterns and in the middle was the note. It looked like an invitation which I was not expecting.

Dear Jake,

You and your lovely little angel are invited to the Silver Crest Ball. Bring your bow ties and ball gowns and I'll be seeing you soon.

From P

I sat thinking about it for a while. If I went and kept an extra eye on who's on there phone or who's anywhere near Katelyn I may just have a chance at finding out who this person is.

My thought were set aside as Katelyn sat back down in her chair.she looked up at me and smiled.

"What's that" she pointed to the envelop and letter.

"Well I just got an invitation to a ball and it said I could bring you so do you want to come" I asked.

She giggled a little, " I have nothing else to do".

This is my chance to actually meet this son of a bitch that has been following Katelyn and I.

__________

We were now just sitting down in the lounge room watching some show, that I was totally not interested in, when Katelyn spoke up.

" So what am I going to wear" she asked.

"That's a surprise" I said.

She smiled and turned back to the TV. I knew what I was going to get her. It would make her look like the only one at the Silver Crest Ball. I guess that's also a good thing because then I could find out who this person was and what they wanted.

I heard a slight ringing in the background and knew that it was my phone ringing so without a thought in the world I sprung up and ran into the kitchen and answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey mate! How are you" Nick screamed into the phone.

"yeah great so what's up" I said.

" Well I called to see if you got an invitation to the ball" Nick asked.

" Yeah man" I replied.

"Ok cool. See you there bye" and with that he just hung up. I stood there stunned he never and I mean never does that.

I have a really weird friend I thought before everything went black.

=============================

I know really short sorry .

PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT!

Ok I know I haven't updated for a while and I'm truly sorry I just feel like no one is reading this anymore but I then came to the conclusion that it was because I wasn't updating enough but trust me I will do more and more but you have to encourage me I've got exams and assignments right now and its not fun to do this with out you encouragement so please vote comment tell your friends, tell the world. There will be a long chapter very soon so be prepared!

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi