Chapter Five

"What I have with you, I don't want with anyone else." - MARIZ

Yñigo and Mariz went inside the Villavicencio's resort in San Juan Batangas. They were expecting atleast that the party had already started. Nakasalubong nila ang receptionist ng resort sa lobby.

"Sir Yñigo??"

Yñigo nodded. He was still carrying the bag of Mariz.

"Little Bro!! What happended to you? Why are you so late!" si Yuri, isa sa mga ate nito.

Sinalubong nito ang kapatid at yumakap sa ate niya. "Kanina ka pa tinatawagan ni mommy. Why aren't you answering your phone??"

Yñigo shrugged his shoulders.

"Congrats Yñigo. Sorry hindi ako nakapunta sa oathtaking mo kanina. Busy kami ni Yumi, inayos ang party mo." She ruffled Yñigo's hair. She looked over at his shoulders at saka napansin si Mariz.

"Hi Mariz. What took you so long?" Humalik ito sa pisngi ng dalaga.

"Sorry ate. Ginabi na kame pero mabilis naman napuno ang van." Explain ni Mariz sa ate niya.

"Van? Nagcommute kayo ni Yñigo??" Yuri looked at her then at Yñigo. Yñigo was looking at the floor. Mariz nodded.

"Yñigo!!"a girl screamed. It's Yumi, the twin of Yuri. She hugged his brother then went to hug Mariz also. "What are you waiting for? Magpalit ka na ng damit. The party had started." Yumi said habang inaakay si Mariz sa loob.

"Eh Ate, hindi ba puwedeng ito na lang ang suot ko." Sabi ni Mariz kay Yumi.

Yumi went to look at her then shake her head. "Mariz didn't Yñigo told you? It's a pool party."

Mariz went to a cabana and changed her clothes. Kung siya ang tatanungin mas gusto pa niyang mahiga na lang sa nag-aanyayang malambot na kama. It's already 10pm and inaantok na siya.

"Mariz, are you done??" Yumi called from the room. She was in the bathroom looking at her reflection in the body mirror. Medyo naiilang siya sa hitsura niya. Ynigo's sister had let her choose sa mga bathing suits. Pumili siya ng pinaka conservative. Wala siyang dalang damit panligo. She went out of the bathroom.

"Eh Ate... nakakailang naman to isuot."

"Wow! It's a perfect fit. Turn around."

Mariz did.

"We were really looking for a fresh model. How about it?"

"Nako ate. I cannot model skimpy bathing suits." She replied.

"It's not bathing suits darling that you will model. May na tapos na ang summer. Mga irerelease namen na mga new business suits and semi formal dresses."

Ynigo's sisters was into designing clothes. Her Ate Yuri, the older one had graduated with a degree in Interior design. Ate Yumi on the other hand was a Fine Arts graduate. She paints and mostly have customers who wants a customized painting. As sisters they owned the "Cherie's" clothing line. A famous brand of ladies dresses, formal, semi-formal, bathing suits, etc.

"Think about it darling. Pag pumayag ka, aside from the model fee, may clothing allowance ka from us. At kakailanganin mo yun kasi you'll soon be starting to work diba?" Yumi winked at her and started to stand.