Chapter Twenty Three

They still got a church wedding. Kung saan madalas silang magsimba ni Yñigo. Yung church sa MOA. By then Mariz was already three months pregnant pero hindi halata. By the way hindi pala naglaunch ng Bridal gowns ang CHERIE. Ate Yuri said it was still too early for them to do that. Pakana lang nila yun para sa wedding nila ni Yñigo.

Sa office, they were still both competitive with each other. Si Yñigo as the CEO of the Villavicencio group of companies - the hotels and it's chains. Si Mariz as the CEO of the sister company handling the resorts and other investments.

At home, it was a different matter. They named their first born son Marco. It was the spitting image of Yñigo, to Mariz delight. When Marco entered kindergarten, he was also a achiever like his dad, Yñigo.

"Mom is it really true that you have beaten daddy in almost every exam or battle??"

Umubo si Yñigo. "Who told you that son??", he asked him.

"Well Tita Yumi did." Ate!!!

"Well it's not true. How can you ever believe that," Yñigo said disapprovingly. "It's the other way around."

"Daddy, it's wrong to tell lies to our son," saway ni Mariz gently smiling.

"Well didn't you told me once that for me you'll lose a thousand times??" he reminded her.

"What does that mean??" asked little Marco.

"I don't know sweetie, why don't we ask Mommy and we'll find out." Yñigo said smiling.

"There's this little girl at school who had beaten me on my last Math test...." Marco told his dad confidingly.

"Oh! Really. Okay I'll teach you next time so you can beat her." Yñigo promised.

They named their second child Maria Yunaizah. She's the spitting image of Mariz. Though she's feminine, she's tough. She started walking around nine months old, by the time she was one, she's already running and being chased by nannies.

Their third child was a boy. His features were mixed. His eyes were from his mom while his lips from his dad. They named him Ace after Yñigo's dad. He's a born charmer.

And their last child was named Sasha. They patterned her name after Sunshine, who by the way was the one na naging daan para magkahiwalay sila at para magkabalikan din sila. May hawig sa kambal na kapatid ni Yñigo si Sasha.

Their children was gapped with two years age apart. So at home it's usually a riot.

Last December they went to Japan to tour the kids at Universal Studios Disney land. The kids enjoyed sightseeing the Harry Potter amusement park. They were a happy family and they couldn't ask for more.

THE END. FIN. >______________<