Chapter Thirteen

"I don't know how you do what you do, I'm so in love with you. It just keeps getting better. I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side Forever and ever. Every little thing that you do. Baby I'm amazed by you." -Yñigo

"Kailan pa kayo nakalipat sa Alabang??" tanong ni Yñigo.

He had come in their house in Alabang to fetch her for the Charity Ball night.

"May one week na." sagot ni Mariz from upstairs.

Their home in Alabang was a decent two storey. Single Detached. 120 square meters. It has a parking lot that can accommodate two cars, kung sakaling gustong bumili ng nanay niya ng sasakyan. It has four rooms. Isa sa nanay niya. Isa kay Mariz. Isa Guestroom at isa ay ginawang library at mini theater ni Mariz. She had put there all the dvd's na binili niya about love at lahat ng books na binili niya.

May nakadikit na mangilan ngilang posters from CHERIE sa ding ding ng kwarto niya.

Nang nasa Charity Ball venue na sila they started mingling. They danced with different dance partners at gustong magselos ni Mariz. Nang magkasama na ulit sila at nagsayaw, she deliberately stomped her high heels on his shoes.

"Ouch!" sabi ni Yñigo. "What was that for??" tanong nito.

"Oh! Sorry." Balewalang sabi naman ni Mariz. HInapit siya nito sa bewang at niyukod ng sobrang lalim. Muntik na si Mariz mahulog. "Haha." Sabi ni Yñigo. Gumanti.

"You know what may good memories and parents ko regarding sa Charity Ball," sabi ni Yñigo kay Mariz kapagkuwan.

"What do you mean??" tanong naman ni Mariz.

"This is one of the places where my parents met. Nagpanggap si Daddy na waiter just to have a dance with my mom." Sabi ni Yñigo wistfully.

Namilog naman ang mata ni Mariz. "Really?! That's romantic."

They continued to dance but there thoughts were wandering.

I hope maganda din ang ending ng love story ko, thought Yñigo.

I believe God is writing my love story, wala pa lang ending, thought Mariz.

They mingled in the crowd at napansin ni Mariz si Rica Peralta.

"Oh my god. So that's why she's so familiar." Sabi ni Mariz kay Yñigo.

"Who??" tanong naman nito.

"She's the mistress nang may-ari ng SUYEN corp. Your PA." sabi ni Mariz matter of factly.

Parang di naman alam ni Yñigo ang sinasabi nito.

May dumating na Japanese investor. May kasama itong translator sa tabi. Mr Kiyazaki can talk few English words but not so fluent.

"Good evening Mr Villavicencio."

Binati ito ni Yñigo sa Nihonggo ng magandang gabi. The girl translator was looking appreciatively at Yñigo and was looking at Mariz disdainfully. Nang lumingon si Mr Kiyazaki kay Mariz, recognition dawned on him.

"Ah Mariz!! You worked for Mr Villavicencio??" tanong ng lalaki.

Mariz nodded. Then Mariz started talking in fluent Japanese. The translator jaw dropped.

"Mariz was the one who helped me when my car broke down." Paliwanag ng hapon.

When Yñigo went to introduce Mariz to another possible investor Mariz asked the gentleman.

"Are you by chance playing the fencing sport?? It's quite difficult. I'm amazed."

The gentleman looked at Mariz in awe. "How did you know??!"

"You have fencing blisters on you fingers." Mariz told him. They got the investor.

When a Singaporean businessman went to them. Mariz noticed his tattoo and remembered it.

"Are you by chance an author??," tanong ni Mariz.

"OH!! I didn't know someone would recognize me!" sabi ng Singaporean looking at her appreciatively.

"I have all your books. I am definitely a fan. Tell me was it by experience??" The Singaporean was the author of 99 things guys looks for in a girl. Which by the way is memorize na by heart ni Mariz.

Naiiling lang si Yñigo. She is really something, he's thinking.

During the last board meeting, kasama si Mariz duon. Two checks were being studied. Parehong may pirma ni Yñigo. Two different suppliers same amount.

"The check to SUYEN CORP was forged." Sabi ni Mariz sa board.

"How do you know iha??" tanong ng tatay ni Yñigo at lumingon sa anak para alamin kung tama ang hinala ni Mariz. Naiiling naman si Yñigo. Madami siyang pinipirmahan na tseke. Hindi niya matatandaan lahat. Sa Kanya ang pirma.

"The stroke was not Yñigo's." explain ni Mariz. "It was forged by a left handed person."

And Yñigo loved Mariz evenmore. She knows me more than I know myself.

Rica Peralta was fired. She was left handed by the way.

Mariz Natividad was promoted to a Manager. She is now included in highest paying employee in the company.

Business of the twins flourished also. Mariz suggested that they started offering clothes for the younger generation and it was a hit!! The twins added a new model to suit the younger generation. May additional na bonus si Mariz. Money was coming in.