Chapter Twenty One

"At the core of every great marriage is a great friendship." - MARIZ

It was two days after Yñigo proposed to her. It was like a dream coming true. She kept looking at her ring and she will remember again how Yñigo had proposed. She found it so romantic. Talagang may effort talaga. I mean kinakutsaba pa talaga nito ang Ate niya. They hadn't set the date yet pero dun sila papunta. She was the envy in her workplace. Her office room was usually brimming with white roses. Ang paborito niya.

Her phone rang. Si Yuri.

"Hi Ate"

"Hi sis." The twins had began calling her sis. As in sis-in-law. She still models for them.

"Uhm listen, we're launching our newest and biggest project ever. And I want you to be the first one to model it."

"Talaga ate?? Ano ba yan formal dresses??" Christmas season na. Malamang she'll wear a santa outfit this time??

"It's a bridal gown!! Marami kasing nagpapakasal ng December."

"Wow. Talaga ate." Naexcite naman si Mariz. I mean baka makapili siya dun ng gusto niyang gown pag-ikakasal na siya.

"Can you meet us ni Yumi sa ganitong place para makapili ka kung anong type mo sa gowns??

"Sure ate." She grinned.

She was dying to tell Yñigo about it. Then medyo nahiya siya. I mean sure nagpropose na siya pero they haven't talked about a wedding yet. Nang magkita sila nila Yuri and Yumi, she went and picked out the gown na gusto niya at magiging kumportable siya na imodel.

"And by the way sis, it's not a photoshoot. It's a video this time. Parang MTV lang. Sa Batangas resort gagawin. The setting is a garden wedding."

Gustong sabihin ni Mariz kay Yñigo na magleleave siya for the photo shoot. She really wants him to be there parang nung nagmodel siya dati na sinamahan siya. Pagkatapos nun, nung binayaran siya eh nilibre niya si Yñigo.

She called him.

"Uhm Yñigo?? Are you free tomorrow??" Saglit na tumahimik si Yñigo as if consulting his calendar.

"Why may lakad ka ba??"

"I mean I'm going to your resort in Batangas tomorrow for a video shoot for CHERIE."

"Not again!!" bulalas ni Yñigo sa kabilang linya. "What is it this time?? Don't tell me shorts ulet??"

"Nope it's a bridal....."

"Ok. I'll be there hahabol ako ok. May aasikasuhin lang ako. By the way, Mariz do you like me??"

"What the hell was that?? I was beginning to like you less and love you more Yñigo." She replied.

"Well I like you a lot. I just asked. And yes I love you too a lot." And he hanged up.

Atleast susunod si Yñigo. He will be shocked, I'm gonna wear a bridal gown.

Sumabay si Mariz sa mga ate ni Yñigo. Sayang gusto pa naman niyang dalhin ang Lotus evora niya. PAgdating nila sa resort nagulat pa si Mariz. Nakaset up na lahat at parang madaming tao yata. I mean pag nagshoshoot sila ilan lang crew. This must be different. Video ito eh.

"Ano pala theme song ang gusto mo iplay??"

"Eh ano ba bagay Ate?"

"God gave me you?? "