Tadashi and Hiro

San Fransokyo. The biggest city in the world which harbors the most modern inventions as for robotics. I've always been meh pretty good with robots and numbers and stuff. Probably the reason I graduated high school at the age of 13. Pretty cool, huh? That was over a year ago, and every day since then my big brother and aunt have been hovering me about going to college. But I had found something way better and (why not) better paid.

-Who is next? Who has the guts to stand in the ring with Little Yama?, my fat victim exclaimed in the middle of his drunk with victory state.

Hmp, I'm gonna erase that smile really soon.

-Can I try? I have a robot. I built it myself, I smiled innocently as the crowd around us was snickering.

I know what you guys are thinking. First of all, where the hell are you? You'll find out soon enough. Second of all, why are you standing in the middle of a dark alley surrounded by dangerous older than you strangers? Because I have a contest to win. And looking completely harmless between this bunch of punks it's exactly the reason I'm gonna win. That and my amazing brain.

-Beat it kid. House rules: you gotta pay to play, an exotic and not so friendly lady said and looked at me expectantly. With one eye at least. She had a pirate patch on the other.

I smiled inside. These people don't know it, but due to my activities I have a wealthy pocket. Of course I'm not gonna let them find out. For them I'm just an innocent beginner.

-Oh. Is this enough?, I said holding up a bunch of 10's as my evil fat victim laughed loudly.

-What's your name little boy?

-Hiro. Hiro Hamada, I said faking a trembling in my voice.

-Prepare your bot Zero, he laughed again and I smiled on the inside. This is way too easy.

So now with the explanation. Bots fight. I'm gonna give you the basics: two bots enter, one bot leaves. Meaning you need to annihilate the other person's bot. I know my Mega-bot looks kind of friendly, but that's pretty much the point. After only ten seconds of fighting my bot was "defeated" (yes, do notice the quotes). That fat guy was already laughing in my face when I asked for another try and offered more money I had rolled up my sleeve. The greedy fat guy immediately took it and that's when things took an unexpected twist. Mega-bot, destroy. And that's when the fun began. I turned my innocent bot into the annihilation mode and in seconds it tore apart the fat guy's bot without suffering any injuries and without me sweating a drop. Seriously, I almost even yawned during the fight. They call this bot fighting?

-How is this even possible?, Little Yama shouted as I collected what belonged to me.

-Hey I'm as surprised as you are. Beginners luck. Do you wanna go again... Yama?, I finished lamely as the bigger guy towered me with an angry look. Oh shit.

He threw me against the wall before I could scream for help and his gang fellows circled me. I was trapped. Ooooh boy I was in deep, deep trouble.

-Nobody hassles Yama! Teach him a lesson, he ordered to his dogs as he took my Mega-bot away.

The three older men approached to me as I nervously tried to talk them out of it. I was willing to even offer them my money when a light blinded me for a second. Out of nowhere a bike showed up from nowhere and almost ran over these guys. I would have been bit scared but I'd recognize that thing anywhere.

-Hiro! Get on!

-Tadashi! Good timing!, I smiled as I hopped in his bike and he immediately put my hammer on. Ughh now it's not the time for road safety brother. These guys are pissed off!