1D and ICarly

It was a special night for everyone. For the first time, the world's favorite boy band known as 'One Direction' was performing live from the popular internet show ICarly, and the crew was really excited. The boys were too, being fans of the show themselves so everyone was really cheered up that afternoon in Carly's flat where they were practicing. The show didn't start until 7.30 so they had a couple hours to themselves until that time. The crew had prepared some snacks and british sandwiches for the band... or just normal sandwiches really. Carly, Sam, Freddy and Gibby had gone downstairs to bring up the food and refreshments while the boys scattered around to lazy on the couches for a while, waiting for the hosts to come back to the room. Of course, it wasn't long before Gibby made a silent come back and asked the boys to sing his 'sister's scrapbook' under the name of Girby. After they happily did so without asking many questions, the fan boy returned downstairs to the rest of the ICarly's crew to help bring the food up.

Of course, after a whole hour of singing the boys were craving for a glass of water, especially Harry. Not feeling like he could wait for the crew to come back with the refreshments, he reached for a pink bottle he had eyed before resting on a table that seemed to contain some fresh liquid. He had seen Carly drinking from it, so he assumed it'd be ok for him to do it too.

"Hazza. That's not yours" the oldest member Louis pointed out to the young boy. Feeling caught in the act he decided to make up a quick lie.

"Carly said it was ok" he countered back quickly and saw how the blue-eyed boy relaxed his stern features. Sometimes they tended to be a little too parenting, but the curly boy was already used to it. Especially since he was the youngest of them all.

Not 20 minutes later Harry was sitting down on a chair, clutching to his stomach like there was no tomorrow. His guts ached and felt on fire, and there was no way he could eat or drink anything for the moment. The rest of the people in the room were gathered up around him sporting worried faces, not really knowing what to do to aid the poor lad. They needed to get him to a doctor, but the boy refused to stand up not even for a second. He feared he'd throw up everything if he did.

"I feel cold and thirsty" Harry said while leaning his head on Liam who proceeded to crouch by his side to check his temperature. The boy was on fire.

"I know love. Here, have some more water, yes?" Liam offered his mate the pink bottle he was holding before but Harry's eyes widened to the simple act. Although not so much as Carly's did.

"What?" she asked loudly while quickly snatching the bottle from Liam's grasp, who stood there shocked by her behavior. "What? What?" she repeated while looking at her ICarly's friends whose eyes widened with knowledge at the scene as well.

"What's going on?" Niall questioned the crew feeling extremely confused, the rest of 1D looking completely puzzled minus Harry of course.

"Harry you were not supposed to drink from this water. I gave you my jungle worms" Carly screeched in horror to think she had poisoned one of her guests with tiny little worms that set camp in your guts. Louis was the first one to eye Harry sternly after they had learnt the truth.

"I thought she gave you permission" he stated coldly while the others joined in the patronizing look while Harry did all he could to look miserable. He was actually so it wasn't hard to win their sympathy.

Leaving the lecture for later, the boys helped Harry to lie on Carly's bed while they called for a doctor. Luckily there was one in the building, so it was easy to get Harry checked in a short term. He assured the crew he'd be feeling better in a few hours, maybe the next day. Given the huge number of fans crowded outside the building, the band resolved to stay there with him until he felt better to leave. It'd be hard to dodge the fans with Harry's dead weight on them.