The Avengers: Peter and Josie Pt. 2

Peter's POV

Even when my ear still hurt from the attempt of ripping it off from Mr. Stark, I still knew that was nothing compared to what my butt would feel in a minute. Poor Josie was dragged away by her father as I dedicated her a pitiful look. We were both in so much trouble, and over a stupid game.

"You should be more than ashamed of yourself. You two almost killed hundreds of innocents" Mr. Stark voice rang in my ears, making me aware he was still present. I took a deep breath as to gather up some courage to at least say something in my behalf.

"We were going home..." I started to explain but he cut me off. "I don't wanna hear it" he said as usual but when I start, I never stop. "But it's such a long way back..." I kept on and on despite his words. "And now I've got to hear it" he spoke bitterly and just waited for my rant to be over. "And it was just a game! You never let us use our powers or go to real missions, and you took our suites so if anything it's kinda your fault we did that" I finished lamely bringing back his attention to me, but not in a good way.

"What did you say?" he asked directly to me as the mask was now staring at me pointly, making me shiver in intimidation.

"I take that back" I said automatically as every muscle in my body stiffened.

"Sure you do. Anything could have happened to you or to the rest of the people there, and you're going to stand there and pretend you thought this through" Mr. Stark stated half mockingly from my attitude and that really set me off. He was always thinking he was the only one in the Avengers that had a brain. Well guess what. This spider is also the best in his class.

"I did think this through" I countered feeling brave. I didn't even believe it was really Mr. Stark under the suite anyways. He must have sent his iron armor to find me and Josie and bring us home. He was probably controlling it from elsewhere, where he had better things to do than dealing with a bratty teenager. "And you're going to pretend that you give a damn. If you cared, you'd actually be here" I spat calling him out right to the suite's face that remained concealed so far.

Barely my words left my mouth I regret them, but not as much as I did when the mask finally came off and it was indeed Mr. Stark's eyes burning mine with rage. My previous words triggered something inside the man as the rest of the suite abandoned his body just like a snake leaves behind an old skin. He walked with firm steps towards me, making me take those exact same steps backwards, guarded of his every move as I was unable to break my gaze from his very intense one. That was until I hit the back of the couch.

As soon as I was aware of the piece of furniture, I felt Tony's hand turning me around to face it and pushing me forwards, consequently bending me over in the middle of the room. I felt embarrassed to know anyone could just walk in but it didn't seem to matter inside the Iron Man's head.

His hand, though human, was still heavy as steel. His palm connected painfully with the seat of my pants over and over again, not missing the target once. Seriously it was as if he was still a machine!

I grasped my hands on the couch seeking for balance as the force of the smacks nearly propelled me to the floor. I didn't even want to reach back, in fear of my hands suffering the same fate as my butt. God it seriously felt like it was going to fall apart.

"You really need me SMACK SMACK to show you that I care? SMACK SMACK Well this is how much I care SMACK SMACK" Mr. Stark spoke to me calmly in a tone that didn't match the strength of the slapping sounds echoing through the big living room. I bet they could be heard from anywhere in the tower.

If that's so, I wished he cared a little bit less. My ass was on fire!

From one minute to another, I felt an unusual cold breeze against my warm skin. When I turned my head around I realized Mr. Stark had quickly pulled down my pants and underwear, leaving my already throbbing behind exposed for his hand to attack again. I wasn't going to survive this.