Stefan, Damon and Sharon

Stefan and Damon Salvatore were known to be extremely overprotective brothers. Hundreds of years had done nothing to soothe that aspect of their personality, especially when they were in charge of their little sister that had been turned at a very young age. Her name was Sharon, and according to her brothers word she was the only good thing left in this messed up world, even when they were all escencially a scin of nature.

The house where they lived was very secluded, given the fact they did the best they could not to call much the attention. It had been Stefan's dream to live the life of a normal teenager, but let's face it. Being vampires and guardians of their little sister Sharon they were anything but normal teenagers. The last part was the most problematic, since their young sister also wanted to feel normal and go to school, but that had been a big no-no from her brothers. She had the size of an 8 years old girl, but she had a strength that could take down a man five times her weight. Even a simple tantrum could cause serious damage to the humans around her, but that had been impossible for Sharon to understand.

Since she couldn't have friends of her age (since an 8 years old vampire wasn't really that common), she had become very close to Klaus, one of the original vampires. He had a very deep interest in her, and they hung out quite often much to Stefan and Damon's displeasure, who doubted his intentions were legit. Still whenever he'd come to their house Sharon's mood would bright up, and that's all it took for them to allow Klaus visits. After all they could always control what their little sister was up to if they were in the house, and they had given out strict rules about what she could and couldn't do. Of course, that didn't mean she always followed them.

That day Klaus had stopped by to take Sharon to play in the yard, thing she absolutely loved. Her especial magic ring protected her from the sun, so she pretty much spent the entire day playing outside, either by herself or with her friend. Stefan and Damon were inside, unaware of what their little sister was up to, and she took advantage of that. She asked Klaus if he could take her to the woods, since she had never been there. When he asked if she thought her brothers would be ok with it, she didn't think twice and lied saying they probably would. Since Klaus thought nothing of it, he took the little girl's hand and guided her between the huge beautiful trees that were a few miles away from the house. It took them a couple seconds to reach destination, and Sharon amazed herself with the gorgeous sight of the town that could be seen from the woods. Perhaps that's why her brothers had always showed themselves against taking their little sister to that place. She tried to tempt Klaus to visit the town but he refused this time, saying it was time to take her back to the house, since it was getting late.

Meanwhile in the house, both Damon and Stefan were already aware that their little sister was missing. They had tried to follow her tracks but she was good at covering them, which lead them to believe she was somewhere she wasn't supposed to be, and the thought of her being alone with someone as unreliable as Klaus caused them not to breath until they heard the backdoor closing. When they checked they saw it was in fact Sharon that returned happily from her stroll, not imagining for a second that her absence had been noticed. She had barely taken off her snow covered boots when she was confronted by two very angry looking vampires that easily towered her 8 years old frame.

"Where were you young lady?" Damon asked taking the lead in this situation as he'd always do. He was the oldest after all.

"Out" Sharon mumbled with her lower lip already jutted out in a perfect pout. Hence, she knew she had done something she wasn't supposed to.

"Out where?" Stefan pushed the one word answer from his little sister, already suspecting where she could have been.

"With Klaus" she replied while lowering her head to mumble the last part. "In the woods" she added while shuffling her sock cladded toe on the wooden floor. He heard her brothers hissing loudly before she felt a firm hand grasping her chin, forcing her to look into two deep blue eyes that belonged to Damon.