Chapter 7

Masky's pov

Arriving back at the mansion, I carried the girl inside. Ben, Jeff, and Smile were all in the living room. They all came over to look at the girl.

Slender appeared in front of us. "Good work, you three. I have a place for this feral creepypasta."

He gestured for us to follow him. He led us to a small room. There was a small window and the only furniture was a simple bed with a small table beside it and a wooden chair.

On the wall above the bed was a metal hook that held a chain that connected to a metal collar. I laid the cat girl down and Slender's tentacles slipped the collar around her neck.

He locked the collar and kept the key with him. I noticed Ben smirk as he stood over the girl. "Ooooh, I was right. She is cute."

Jeff looked at the girl in disgust. "Stupid cat, I'm gonna teach her a lesson."

Slender's tentacles held Ben and Jeff back. "No one is to lay a finger on her. Jack, would you fix up those injuries?"

Jack nodded. "Sure."

He got his medical supplies before sitting in the chair. Slender pushed the rest of us out of the room to let Jack work. I decided to ask my boss a question in my head.

"Sir, would it be alright if I stay too?"

"Why do you ask, Masky?"

"I just want to make sure she's okay."

"Very well. Do as you wish. You can be responsible for looking after her."

"Wait, I didn't mean-"

"I know you want to, Masky. I can sense how you feel."

Slender left and I went back into the room. Jack glanced at me before continuing to clean the girl's leg wound.

"What are you doing here, Masky?"

I went over and stood beside him. "Slender gave me permission to watch over her."

Without looking at me, he nodded. "Ah, so you do have a thing for her."

I could tell he was smirking as he spoke. I felt my face heat up as I blurted out, "N-No I don't!"

He chuckled. "Whatever. But you couldn't fight her and now you want to take care of her, it's pretty obvious to me."

I remained quiet, happy that my mask hid my embarrassment. Is that why I feel this way? Have I grown attached to this wild girl?

Felyra's pov

I could hear faint voices. Familiar voices. Now I remember, those voices belong to the ones who ambushed me.

My eyes snapped open and I jumped up, swiping at the blue masked man who was touching my leg. He fell back out of his chair as I crouched down, ready to pounce.

I leapt toward him only to feel myself yanked back by the throat, landing on my back. I gasped and coughed, feeling something cold around my neck.

I sat up, realizing I was chained up in a small room. I was on a bed, and apparently, I couldn't leave it. With my ears back, I hissed at the two boys in the room.

The blue masked one stood up and they both slowly came closer to me. I watched them both as the blue masked one spoke.

"Easy now, I'm trying to help you."

For the first time, I said something to them. "W-Who are you? What do you want with me?"

The one in the white mask said, "So you can speak. Well, my name's Masky."