Chapter 11

Masky's pov

Making it back to the mansion, we reported to Slender about Felyra's success. I noticed Felyra fidgeting and playing with her hair while we stood in Slender's office.

She finally asked, "Umm, will I still have to stay in that tiny room? Because I don't like it that much."

Slender seemed to think for a moment. "Well we don't really have any vacant rooms."

I stepped forward. "She could always stay in my room."

Slender stared at me while Felyra grinned happily. "R-Really? You'd let me stay with you?"

I nodded to her. "Sure. I have the room and I'm sure we could find extra pillows and blankets and stuff in the attic."

We both looked back to Slender for an answer. He nodded. "Very well, child. You may stay in Masky's room. I'll get some clothes for you as well."

Felyra jumped up in excitement. That's when I heard Slender's voice in my head. "I know you're doing this because you care for her, Masky. I expect you to look after her if she's to stay with you."

I gulped, feeling my face heat up. "Y-Yes, sir. I understand."

Felyra practically ran out of the room. I began following Hoodie out and went up to the attic. Felyra was up there already, picking through pillows and blankets.

She glanced back at us before grabbing a few things. She then pointed to a mattress. "Hey, guys. Do you you think you could bring that mattress down?"

We both nodded and I replied, "Sure thing."

Hoodie and I lifted the mattress and headed back down and to my room with Felyra following behind. We set the mattress next to my bed and Felyra fixed the pillow and blanket on it.

Hoodie let out a tired sigh. "Well, I'll see you guys in the morning. Goodnight."

"Night, Hoodie."

After Hoodie left, Felyra went over to my bathroom. "Nice bathroom. I'll think I'll take a bath before bed."

"That's fine, go ahead."

She pulled Scrumptious out of her pocket. "C'mon, Scrumptious, let's get a nice warm bath."

I gulped as she closed the bathroom door behind her. Oh man, I would love to be in Scrumptious' place right now. Lucky mouse.

Felyra's pov

After entering the bathroom, I sat Scrumptious on the counter. I started a warm bath and slipped my clothes off before grabbing Scrumptious and getting in.

I sighed in content at the warm water against my skin. Scrumptious sat against my chest, cleaning his fur. I began doing the same, washing my skin with soap and cleaning my hair with shampoo.

Once I was finished, I got Scrumptious and got out of the bath, draining the water before drying myself off with a towel. I heard a knock on the door followed by a voice.

"Felyra, Slender brought you some more clothes."

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute, Masky."

I wrapped my towel around me and stuffed Scrumptious in the front of my towel. Looking at my reflection one more time, I headed to the door.

Masky's pov

While I was waiting for Felyra to get done in the bathroom, Slenderman came in and set down a pile of clothes for Felyra. How he managed to get so many so fast, I have no idea.

I sat on my bed after letting Felyra know that there were clothes waiting for her. Soon enough, the bathroom door opened and Felyra came out...except she was only wearing a towel.

I felt my face flush as I stared at her from under my mask. She casually walked over to the pile of clothes and started going through them all.

"Wow, Slender really outdid himself. Look at all these nice clothes!"

I stayed quiet as my eyes traveled over her body. For the first time, I could clearly see both her green eyes behind her wet hair. They were so bright and pretty, I couldn't help but admire them.

Felyra was apparently having trouble choosing which pajamas to wear. She looked between her options.

"What do you think, Scrumptious? Which one should I wear?"

I watched as the mouse poked his head out from between her breasts. I felt my already red face get even redder. The mouse squeaked at her.

She nodded. "You're right, definitely the black and purple ones."

She grabbed the clothes and headed back to the bathroom, her tail trailing behind from under her towel. Wow, I can honestly say that I find Felyra to be quite beautiful.

Felyra's pov

Going back to the bathroom, I put on my pajamas and fixed my damp hair before leaving with Scrumptious in my hand. Masky was still sitting on his bed, watching me as I came back out again.

I smiled. "I've got to thank Slender for the clothes. He got some really cute stuff for me."

Masky remained quiet, and instead, got up and approached me. He stopped right in front of me, his masked face gazing down at me.

His hand went up to my face, moving my bangs to the side, revealing my normally covered left eye. I stared at him, questioning his actions.

"I never realized how beautiful your eyes are."

I felt a slight blush tinting my cheeks at the compliment. I actually had nothing to say, I was speechless. Masky then walked past me to the bathroom.

I turned toward the door as it closed behind him. Seeing my bangs fall back over my eye, I moved them out of the way again, just the way he did.

I went and laid on my bed with Scrumptious, who began squeaking at me. I huffed at him. "Mind your own business."

He squeaked again. "So what if I do like him? Masky's been really nice to me."

Scrumptious continued to let out a bunch of squeaks. "You think he likes me too?"

The mouse nodded. "Well, that would explain that compliment, and why he wanted me to stay in his room."

Srumptious squeaked. "Wait, he was staring at me when I was getting my clothes? I can't believe I didn't notice that."

After a short while, Masky came out of the bathroom in his pajamas, yet he still had his mask on. I guess if you're a mask wearing creepypasta, you rarely, if at all, take off your mask.

I stayed lying on my bed with Scrumptious, watching Masky come over. He crouched beside my bed, lightly touching my face.

"Goodnight, Felyra."

Scrumptious squeaked at him, causing him to laugh. "You too, Scrumptious."

I smiled at him. "Goodnight, Masky."

He stood and went around to his own bed. I pulled the covers over me and curled up with Scrumptious against my chest. Closing my eyes, I drifted off peacefully. One thing's for sure, this sure beats sleeping in a tree.