Chapter 14

It's been a couple of weeks now. I've been on so many kills with the others and had many fun times with all of them, especially Masky, my boyfriend.

It was currently a warm Saturday morning. After breakfast, I immediately started lounging on the couch where the sun came in through the window.

I curled up and closed my eyes, sighing in content as the sunlight warmed my skin. It was quiet until I felt the couch shift beside me and a shadow cast over me.

I opened my eyes and picked my head up to see Masky beside me. "Maaaaskyyyyy, you're blocking the suuuun!"

"Oops, sorry."

He got up and moved to my other side, allowing the sun to hit me once more. I sighed and smiled in content.

"So, what do you want to do today, Felyra?"

I stretched my arms in front of me. "I think, I'd like to just relax today."

"Okay then. Why don't we spend some time...together?"

He leaned over me and quietly asked. I sat up and looked at him with a smile. "Sounds good to me."

I then reached into my pocket, finding that Scrumptious wasn't there. "Scrumptious?"

I looked around, finally noticing the mouse on the windowsill. "Scrumptious, what are you doing?"

The little mouse peeked over the edge before jumping off. My eyes widened and I found myself leaping toward the window.

"Scrumptious!"

Leaning out the window, I saw Scrumptious sitting on the ground, nibbling on a berry. I sighed in relief and reached down, feeling my feet leave the floor as I grabbed the mouse.

"Scrumptious, don't scare me like tha-ow!"

I felt the top of the window slam down on my back, causing me to yelp. I kicked my feet around, trying to find footing.

Masky's pov

"Felyra!"

The loose window fell down on her back. She kicked her feet, unable to free herself. I rushed over, placing my hands on the window when I heard footsteps.

I turned to see Ben entering the living room. He immediately froze, staring at me with wide eyes before smirking.

"Masky, I didn't know you were into that kind of thing."

I felt my face heat up when I realized what he meant. I was right behind Felyra, almost pressed against her butt with my hands on the window.

I quickly backed away. "N-No, it's not what it looks like!"

Ben shrugged. "Hey, it's none of my business. Have fun!"

He quickly left, allowing me to go back to lifting the window for Felyra. Once I freed Felyra, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to her feet.

With Scrumptious in her hands, she looked back at me with a smile. "Thanks, Masky."

Before she could move, I pulled her against me, her back to my chest. I moved my mask up and whispered in her ear.

"Now that I've got you in my arms, I don't want to let you go."

I nibbled on her cat ear, feeling her shiver slightly at my actions. I was surprised when she quietly said, "Masky, you really shouldn't turn a cat on."

Felyra's pov

Getting out of Masky's grip, I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. As soon as I rounded a corner, I bumped into something.

I immediately felt something cold and wet splash all over me, causing me to hiss and lash out with my claws.

"Ow."

I looked and realized I had just scratched Jack's arm. "Oops, I'm so sorry, Jack! I overreacted!"

"That's alright. I should be the one apologizing. I spilt blood on you."

"Blood?"

I looked down at my clothes to see they were stained with blood. Masky's voice cut in.

"Why are you carrying buckets of blood?"

Jack shrugged. "They've been sitting in my fridge too long. I'm going to pour them out."

I stuck out my tongue in disgust. "Well I'm gonna get a bath."

We left Jack and went to Masky's room. As I began getting some clean clothes, Masky said, "I guess I'll be waiting for you...right here."

He sat on his bed, his voice filled with disappointment. "You don't have to."

He looked at me questioningly. "Just give me a second, Masky."

I quickly went to the bathroom,leaving the door cracked behind me. I quickly got a bath started and stripped, slipping into the warm, soapy water with Scrumptious.

With Scrumptious against my chest, I laid back in the water and called out, "Oh, Maaaaskyyyy!"

After a moment, his head poked in the door and he froze. I smiled at him. "Don't be shy, Masky. Come on in."

He slowly entered, shutting the door behind him. His masked face never turned away from me as he nervously shifted around.

I held out a brush toward him. "Would you mind scrubbing my back for me?"

"N-N-Not at a-a-all."

His stuttering made him sound even cuter. He came over, taking the brush as I leaned forward and pulled my hair to the side.

He sat down and began scrubbing my back, the feeling causing me to pur. When he finished, I turned toward him with a smile.

I reached up and pushed his mask above his mouth. Scrumptious fell into the water as I rose up just enough to plant a quick kiss to Masky's lips.

Sitting back in the water again, Masky kept his mask up, smiling at me. I propped my feet up out of the water, allowing Masky to touch my skin.

His hand traced up my leg as he leaned down, planting kisses to the top of my foot and up my leg. I sighed in content until I felt something move past my...private area.

I jumped and squeaked in surprise, causing Masky to look up at me. I reached my hand between my legs and grabbed the ball of fur, glaring at the mouse in my hand.

"Bad, Scrumptious, bad! You know better than that! Besides, that area is reserved for Masky."

I flashed a sly grin as I noticed his red cheeks. He suddenly smirked at me. "Reserved for me, huh? How about I claim it now then?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

I leaned forward, catching his lips. When I pulled back, Masky whispered in my ear, "So is this why I shouldn't turn a cat on? Because you'll be extra sexy and tempting?"

"If that's how you want to put it, yes."

I placed Scrumptious on the floor before turning back to Masky. "I love you, Masky."

"I love you too, Felyra."

We shared another kiss before Masky began to take off his clothes to join me in the bath.

Hi everyone! This is the end of the first mini story, hope you all enjoyed reading! The next story will be published soon, so I hope you'll keep reading.