Chapter 12

I woke up the next morning to a delicious smell. It was faint, but with my good sense of smell, I still got a whiff of it. My eyes popped open and I instantly sat up in my bed.

"Someone's cooking bacon. I'd recognize that smell anywhere."

I noticed Masky was still asleep so I looked to Scrumptious, who had woken up when I did. "You smell that too, don't you?"

He nodded and squeaked at me. I smiled. "Okay then, let's go down and see who's cooking."

I quickly got dressed in the bathroom before quietly leaving and heading downstairs with Scrumptious on my shoulder.

Heading into the kitchen, I saw Slenderman standing over the stove with Smile sitting by his feet. My eyes widened as the smell of bacon hit me, causing me to lick my lips.

Masky's pov

I sat up, stretching and yawning. Looking at Felyra's bed, she and Scrumptious were missing. I looked around, not seeing any sign of them.

I got up and got changed before heading downstairs. Entering the kitchen, I saw Slender cooking breakfast with Felyra and Smile gathered at his feet.

I sat at the table where Scrumptious happily ate a piece of bread. I watched as Felyra purred and rubbed her head against Slender's leg while Smile wagged his tail.

I heard Slender sigh before tossing a few pieces of bacon to them. They caught the meat in their mouths, quickly eating it before begging for more.

I quietly chuckled at how cute Felyra was. Slender glanced over at me.

"Good morning, Masky. As you can see, you're not the first one up."

Felyra and Smile both looked over at me, Felyra grinning and waving before returning to her task at hand. One by one, the others came down for breakfast.

I noticed Ben smirk and pull out a laser pointer. He shined the light in front of Felyra, immediately gaining her attention.

Everyone at the table watched the little show as Felyra chased the light across the floor and walls. Ben stifled his laughter as he had Felyra running all over the place.

When he turned off the light, Felyra frantically looked around for it. Jeff's grin grew wider as he snatched the light from Ben. He pointed the laser right onto Ben's forehead.

Ben's eyes widened when he noticed Felyra crouched down, watching him. In an instant, she jumped on him, knocking him out of his chair and to the floor.

Jeff laughed as Felyra sat on Ben, searching his face and hat for the disappearing light. I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of Ben right now.

Slender finally turned around, snatching the laser light from Jeff before serving breakfast. Felyra stared at Ben for a moment before jumping off of him.

"Whoops, sorry, Ben."

He got up, dusting himself off before sitting back down. "That's okay, I don't mind having a pretty girl sitting on me."

Felyra sat beside me and we all started eating. After breakfast, we all went to the living room to watch TV. Like last time, Felyra laid across my lap, allowing me to glide my hand over her head and back.

She purred at my actions and rubbed against me. I smiled to myself and continued petting her. Hoodie must've taken notice and gave me a slight nudge.

"Hey, Masky?"

I looked down, meeting Felyra's green eyes. "Yes?"

"I was thinking of going out tonight, you wanna come with me?"