Introduction:

*Luke POV*

Me and the guys had just finished playing zombies with this girl, apparently she had DM'd Michael that she could beat him at zombies and Michael excepted the challenge which led us to play too. The girl, I think her name is Chris, or Clarissa, maybe Carissa anyway she was pretty good. So I asked Michael for her twitter name and I am now currently searching for her account. Once I found it I followed her I scrolled through my time line.

Almost immediately I got a DM from her.

Are you really that THAT excited to continuously get your ass kicked at zombies that you just had to follow me?

I smiled, she really was a cool person. I hope one day I can meet her....

*Carissa's POV*

I just got done playing zombies with 5 Seconds of Summer! Wow never thought I would say that. Then my phone went off. It said I had a new follower on twitter. I saw it was Luke Hemmings, I was really happy that in the last round we played of zombies (I don't mean to brag) but I KICKED THEIR ASSES SO BAD THEIR FUTURE CHILDREN WILL BE AFRAID TO PLAY WITH ME!!!!!!

So of course I was just a little cocky when I dm'd him...

Okay fine it was a lot of cockiness fucking sue me!

{AN}: Okay so this is a new fanfic. All of it is dedicated to my cousin, she has a wattpad but I didn't remember it, anyway her name is Carissa and I'm writing this thing for her because it was wither this or no sleep for me. Carissa you better love me!