{Part Two} Chapter 12:

Luke's P.O.V.

We all pulled up in the limo before going inside.

"Hey guys." Carissa's dad greeted us before letting us in.

"Carissa is outside." Mya said.

"Thanks Mya." I said as I walked outside while the other three helped Carissa's mom clean up breakfast. Let me tell I wish I had stayed inside and helped too. Let me explain why.

I saw a guy on Carissa's trampoline so I walked over to ask him where Carissa was and once I got a few feet off the deck I saw that this guy was on top of a topless Carissa and was kissing her neck. I wanted to yell and call her a slut, but honestly she wasn't.

Yeah we made out and yeah she knows how I feel about her, well mostly, but still I know that she has feelings for me as well as Brody and she even told me that she liked him before he left, so honestly I have no right to do what I did next. But I would much rather do something to Brody than say anything to Carissa.

I punched him in the nose.

Brody got up and tackled me and began punching my stomach repeatedly. I want to say I got a few good swings in here and there....but I would be lying.

Hey I would love to see you try to fight with a guy who's been in the army for three years and training for more than that... yeah tell me how that works out for you.

"Brody stop!!!" Carissa yelled and he did stop but I didn't. I kneed him as hard as I could in the stomach and then punched his nose again making blood gush out of it. "Luke!" I heard her snap but I just punched Brody again but this time in his stomach.

Then Brody stood up but he didn't look like he wanted to, I stood up and raised my fist to punch him again but Carissa jumped between us and I realized someone was holding me back. I looked sideways and saw Ky so I calmed down a little bit.

Just because I wanted to rip Brody's throat out doesn't mean that I would Ky in the process, so I put my fist down as I looked into Carissa's anger filled eyes.

"What the HELL are you doing Lucas!!!!!!!" She screamed.

"Fighting." I say trying to play it off as if it isn't a big deal.

"I can see that asshole. Now get your fucking ass inside, I'll deal with you in a few minutes." She ordered and pointed to the door. I felt Ky let go of me and then he stepped in front of me. "Now Luke." She seethed. I sighed before turning around and going inside.

Carissa's P.O.V.

I turned to Brody once Luke closed the door and Ky walked away. "Mind telling me exactly what the hell that was?" I asked angily.

"He punched me first, he started it and you're mad at me?" Brody asked shocked.

"Yes I'm mad at you! You didn't have to tackle him and then proceed to hit him back."

"Okay so tackling him was a bit much but he punched me... for no reason." he said and took his blood covered shirt and held it to his still bleeding nose.

"Still, it's bad enough that I know that you have to do that kind of stuff all the time but here on my birthday, can you please just promise me that there won't be anymore violence."

"From me? No there won't be anymore violence, but from your friend? Yeah no promises can be made there."

"Which is why I'm gonna go talk to him now." I said and kissed Brody's cheek before asking Ky to go get  the first aid kit and then followed him inside."Luke?" I asked.

"In here." He called out from my bedroom. I walker inside and sat down next to him on my bed.

"What the hell was that!"