A Call For Help And He Was There

J.C pov

damn brothers. i go to a concert,and he kicks me out of the car in the middle of the woods! ha,maybe ill see the selnderman. ive been in here plenty of times and he's never got me. so suck my dick! i sigh,and keep walking threw the darkness. damn dark. why! i keep walking,and bump into a tree. i hear little whispers,and shake my head. "its nothing." i ehisper,and still walking. ~is it child?~ i stop walking and look around. now,im face to face with a 15 foot figure. i fall to the ground looking at him. the slenderman. shit. ive heard of the others,and the only ones i really believe,is jack,jeff,hoodie and masky. he gets closer to me,and i yell the first name that came into my head. "j-jack! please!" slenderman laughs,and then disappeirs.

i look up in front of me,and see a boy with a mask and no eyes. eyeless jack. what the hell. i dont scream,just stair at him in wonder. i pull on my coat,anf jack looks down at his knife. "who are you?" i shake my head. "n-no one specile." i whisper. he whips his head back up to me,and i see little brow hairs poking out. "well you must be," he looks away,and behind him. "cause i dont want to kill you." "grow some!" i hear someone yell. "shut up jeff!" jack looks back at me. "so,you like us,hu?" i can hear the smile in his voice. "yeah. i only really believe in 4 of you." i whisper,looking around for jeff. "why is that?" i hear a voice behid me. i turn around,and see jeff. i mentaly smile to myself.

"go ahead. touch it." i bring my hand to his knife,and he gives me a weird look. i take it from him,and drag it across my fingers,cutting them all. "hmm,violnce. lovely." i look past jack,and see maskie and hoodie. i shrug,and they all sit around me. well,jack still sits in front of me,hands still pining me against a tree. "get off." i push him off with ease,and he sits next to me. "so why you out here where i can just kill you right in that spot?" jeff ask trying to take his knife. "i went to a concert and my brother kicked me out on the way there. so,i went on a walk." jeff nods,and trys to grab his knife. i bite his hand,and sit on the knife. he glares,and jack stands up. "well,bye. ill take you back home. c'mon." he grabs my arm,and i slide jefs knife up my sleeve. i wave to the amazing killers,and jack pull me back. we walk in silence,and he looks at my sleeve. "jeff will notice." i nod,and slide the knife in my pocket.

we stop at my house,and jack enters the house. i dont say anything,knowing if i made him mad he would kill me in secounds. he walks all the way to my room,and lays on my bed. "um,what are you doing?" he shrugs. "what does it look like. now,quiet. im trying to sleep." he sigh,and shove the knife in a drawer flled with others. "jack move." he shakes his head. "moves you assface!" he sighs,and shakes his head. "fine." i climb onto the bed,and sit on him. he graons,and sighs. "im cool with this. wheres your brother." i sigh. "when he kicked me out of the car he said he wouldnt be coming home so i gues im living here by myself now." i whisper,rolling off him and sitting on the ground. "uh....ok....you can sit he-" "its fine. thanks jack." i burry my face in my hands,and hear jack sigh. he scoops me up,and sets me on my bed. i watch him walk out my room,and fall asleep.

~next morning~

i open my eyes,and see a little note on my pillow.

i got my knife back,jeff.

i roll my eyes,and walk down stairs. i shiver of the coldness,and walk into the living room. i hear slight snoring,and see jack and hoodie on the couch. jack wraps his arms around himself,and hoodie forehead is covered in sweat. i go up to my room,and grab my BVB blanket. i go back down stairs,and cover jack with the blanket. "thanks." he whispers. i blush slightly not knowing he was awake,and go into the kitchen. i look at the time and sigh. 5:35! i walk back into my room,and see jeff sitting on my bed. i sigh,and he looks at me. he smiles,and i flip him off,and push him off the bed. i lay down,and curl up into a ball. "damn its cold!" i groan. jeff sis next to me,and chuckles. "its called covers." he lifts them up,and i tackle him to the ground. i pin him down,and bring his knife to his neck. "dont you ever lift up my covers. ever." he nods,and i get off,taking his knife. "uh,thats my knife." i turn back and nod. "yep. and thats a door and thats at wall. im glad we had this talk." he frowns,and i flop back down on the bed,falling asleep.

~at 9:30 am~

"J.C. jeff wants his knife." i open my eyes,and see jack. "and i want a mother and fater who didnt beat the living shit out of me everyday. guess we both dont get what we want." i say back,cluntching the knife tighter. jack dosnt say anything for a while,and nods. "he can take the big one in my kitchen." i hear foot steps,and someone yell: "ITS BIG AND SHARP! I LOVE IT!" i smile,and jac sits on the ground by my bed. "your not leaing?" he shakes his head,and looks t me. "no ill stay here." i nod,and close my eyes. "cant believe im living by myslef." i whisper,mainly to myself. "no. im staying. i dont cae what you have to say about it. im not leaving." i look at jack,and see he took off his mask and hood. i run a hand threw jacks hair,and he whimpers slightly. i pull back,and he grabs my hand,puting back on his head. i keep running my hand threw his hair,and think about his story. everyone thought he was crazy,so no one liked him. his own family didnt love him. now i know why he likes me doing this. i get pulled out of my thoughts when i realize jack was laying down next to me. i stroke his cheek with my thumb,and he relaxes some. "thanks for this morning. it was cold." he whispers,messing with the knife i took. "yeah. hood-is hoodie still asleep?" he nods. "he doesnt wake up till like one." he chuckles slightyl,and i stop rubbing his cheek. he puts his mask back on,and sighs.

he walks out of the room,and im left alone again.