chapter 12

JACKS POV

I look across the room, and watch JC sketch something. I dry my hair, and pull in my boxers and shorts. I walk up to JC, and look at what she's drawing. me with my hood up in the shadows, and he against the tree. "I like it." she slams the book shut,and gives a nervosa chuckle. "uh, thanks." I nod,and mess with her damp hair. I lay down, and JC yawns, laying across me. " what are you doing?" she gives me a; 'what does it look like?' look,and sighs. "im laying down." I turn her so shes laying next to me, and look at her. "jack, can you tell me who the rake is?" I look into her eyes, and shkae my head. I only  want her to be safe. "no. I just want you to be safe. ill tell you when im ready to." she nods, and turns so her backs against me. I pull her against me, and stroke her wrist; feeling the bumps on her wrist. "JC,why do you cut?" I feel her shrug,and she taps my fingers. " when we went to that party and killed everyone there; before that I was mad. I don't know why, I just was. my mother told me I was always angry at the most oddest times. my docter said im bi-polor. anyways, I cut myself because I was angry. sorry." I kiss her cheek, and listen as her breathing evens out and she falls asleep.

"jack......jaaack" JC sings, poking my sides. "nooooo." I whine, putting a pillow over my head. "jack, slendy says we're going out." I pull the pillow over my head, and look at the time. he would make it at six in the morning. I sigh, and roll onto the floor. JC chuckles,and gets up, walking to her closet. I pull on my black jeans and sweater,and walk into the closet. yeah, a walk in closet. I look at all of JC cloths, and see she only has white jeans and shirts with black combat boots or black boots with fuzzy stuff in them. JC comes out of a little.......... thing, wearing white skinny jeans,combat boots and a white shirt with her bullet belt. matching hat that says BVB ARMY on it,and he knives in each boot. she looks at me,and I take her hand,walking down stairs. everyone is on the couch half asleep,and JC is smiling like crazy. I sit on the ground against the wall, and pull JC into my lap. she twist the ring on her finger,and it reminds me of something. I don't have my ring. I dig into my pocket and pull out the silver band,handing it to JC. "you have to put this on my finger." she takes it from me,and slides it oon my finger. "perfect." slendy walks into the room with a bottle of water,and sprays everyone in the face. he sprays me and walks away. "why didn't you spray JC!" slendy puts the bottle down. "because sh is the only one not half asleep." JC chuckles, and wipes the water off my face with her sleeve

"im taking you all out. specile case for jack and JC." I smile, and stand with JC. we follow slendy out the door, and he leads us down the well to the underelm. JC clings to me, looking at all the creepy stuff. she grips onto my hand tightly, leaving dents in my fingers from her ring. "JC, calm down babe." she nnds, but her grip stays. slendy takes us to a dinner, something I cant say cause its French. we walk inside,and the waiter leads us to our table. JC sits by the wall with me besides her; jeff next to me nd BEN next to him. slendy, maskie and hoody sit on the other side, and we all go quiet. JC rest her head on my shoulder,and everyone starts talking about random stuff. "did you like the killing last night?" I look at JC and nudge her. she fell asleep! "what?" I laugh. "did you like the killing last night?" she nods. "yes." I nod my head, se starts pickingat my jeans. "whats wrong?" she looks up at me and shakes her head. but in her eyes, I can tell she's angry or sad about something. "JC,whats wrong?" she looks at me and shakes her head. "nohing." she snaps. I forgot. bi-polar. "ok." we order the food,and I notice jeff hasn't stopped staring at JC. "jeff?" he shakes his head, coming out of his own little world and coming back to life.

"sorry." he mumbles, talking to BEN again. ~whats wrong jack?~ slendy ask in my head. 'somethings wrong with JC and I don't know what it is. she told me she was bi-polar so I don't know if its that or if something really is wrong' I think. there's silence in my head for a while, and slendy comes back. ~you do care for her. im happy you do. just leave it alone for a while and see what happens. if it bugs you till you go crazy, then you can ask her~ I nod to slendy, and he leaves me and my thoughts. I look at JC, and some of my worries  goes away. I said some. her smiling face as she laughs with hoody and masky. but I you look deep into her eyes, you can see what really goes on. "you guys ready to go?" I look at slendy, and we all agree.

we leave the restaurant, going back into the dark forest. JC pulls out that little cube thing....cant remember the name, and hands it to slendy; putting on 'the gun sling'  by BVB. "yes, this does reminds me of myself. don't you think jack?" he turns to me and I nod. I tight my mask,  JC stands next to me. she looks to her side, and everyone stops, pulling out their knives. I pull mine out, JC slowly grabs her knife. I hear a ear ragging scream,and the rake jumps onto JC. she drops her knife, and everyone charges at the rake. he bashes JC head against a tree many times, and blood starts to come out. I feel a little tingle on my finger, and my ring turns a dull shade of gray. I jump on rake, stabbing him multiple times. he gets from under me, and runs away leaving a trail of blood. I run up to JC, and look at her ring. a dull shade of gray. almost black. I look at slendy,and he shakes his head. i look at jeff and see him shaking in fear. hoody and masky just stand there shocked. i look at slendy, and something clicks. i pick her up,and make my way to the house. she has to be ok.

i wont let her die.