chapter 13

JACKS POV

after getting out of the well and running threw the woods; i finally made it back to the house. i open the door, and lay her on the floor. i clean up the blood and put a bandage on her head, i brush her hair out of her pail face, and feel something wet pour down my face. i take off my mask, and bring a hand to my face. what is this! i pull back, and rub the wet substance between my fingers. im crying? i cant cry. i look down at JC ring, and see it almost all back. she cant die. no. "slendy!!" i yell over and over, pounding on walls and smashing the mask in half. several minutes later he walks into the room. "jack you need to calm down." that's the last thing on my mind right now. "look here you tall faceless freak!" i grab his bow tie and pull him down to my level. "my wife is dying and you want me to calm down?! that's the last thing on my mind right now! i want JC alive and well before i calm the hell down!" i yell, more tears streaming down my face.

"jack i understand-" "no you don't! you don't know what its like to loose the love of your life and see her get killed right in front of you!" slendy picks me up from the ground, and raises my to his tallness. "don't i jack? i got turned into this and had to loose my wife. i got tuned into this and went to go see her. she screamed like i was going to hurt her. i dodnt want to. i tried telling her it was me but she didn't believe me. so, i killed her so no one could take her from me. that ring on JC's finger; my wifes. and yours is mine. so i suggest you calm down and let me help you with you problem." i look at slendy, my mind racing in so many ways. i just wanted JC in my arms; laughing and smiling. kissing my cheek and running her calm hands threw my messy hair. her black hair between my fingers as i run my hand threw her hair; i just want her back. i nod,and he sets me down.

"let me see your knife." I give it to him, and he cuts down every finger on JC right hand. he takes off her ring,and I take off mine and hand it to him. "jack,hand please." I hold out my hand,and let him cut down my left hand. he puts our hands together, and the ring turn back to their natural color. the color slowly comes back to JC's face, and I wait for her to get up. when she doesn't, I look at slendy. "jack she wont wake up for a while, and I don't know when she will. we're going to have to wait." I shake my head, and he places a hand on my shoulder. I grab the ring, and slide it back onto my finger. I grab JC's and put it in my pocket, grabbing her and walking up stairs. I lay her down in the bed,and pull the blankets over her. I slide her ring back on her finger, and softly kiss her cold lips. "get better love." I whisper, walking out the room.

I trudge down the stairs, passing hoody, maskie and BEN. I walk outside, and see jeff balled up in the snow, shivering. he rocks back and forth, sniffling and mumbling to himself. I walk up to him, and sit next to him wiping the blood off my hands. "jeff?" he looks up at me, and wipes away his tears. "you love her like a brother, don't you." he nods his head, and twirls his knife in his hands. "this is one family member I wont kill." he mumbles looking up at me. "is she going to be ok?" he ask, hope lercking in his eyes. "I don't know jeff, to be honest. she isn't dead, but I don't know when she'll wake up." he nods, and stands up. "im going inside. you coming?"  I shake my head, and he wonders back into the house. I get up, and start walking down the trails. I go down the one where I first saw JC, and lean against the tree I pinned her against.

 "jack!" I look up, and see splenderman. I could use him to make me happy right now. "jack, how are you? hows JC?" I look away from him, and kick the ground. "she isn't doing good. rake attacked her and now she wont wake up. she's alive, but I want her walking and laughing." he pats my back and sighs. " im sorry jack. I see my brother gave you his ring. he gave JC his wifes?" I nod, and twist the ring in my finger. "yeah." he nods. "take care of that ring. it comes in god use. I hope JC gets better. is my brother at the house?" I nod. "if its not a bother to you, do you mind if I stay?" I nod. "you have to share a room with slendy. I was going to ask JC if we could get a bigger house so we had extra rooms.....but....." "I understand. nice talk. see you when you get back to house." I nod, and watch his long legs take him to the house.

I run  a hand threw my hair, and pick up some of the snow. something cold hits my back, and I hear laughing. I turn, and see a couple of teens. I continue walking, and they follow, taunting me.  one trips me, and the ring slips of my finger. I ignore the fact that im bleeding, and search in the snow for the ring.  "looking for this?" I look up, and one of the guys has it. when he sees me, his face pales and he drops it, running. the other run, and the ring gets lost in the snow. "no, no, no, no!" I yell looking in the snow. I search for a goo two hours getting wet from the snow and my fingers tuning purple and starting to bleed. I finally find the ring, and slide it onto my cold and numb finger. I look at my purplr and blue shaking fingers, and make my way threw the snow back to the house. I open the door, and see everyone just watching tv. I walk past them mumbling ill be in my room, and walk up the staris.

I walk into my room, and look at JC. I walk into the bathroom, and turn the water on hot. I wait until the water starts to steam, and  put my hands under the water. the water makes my hands hurt, and I start breathing heavily. I feel more tears trail down my face as the water continues to unthaw my fingers. I start to get the feeling in my fingers back, and jerk my hands out of the boiling hot water. well......it wasn't BOILIING. just a little dramatic. I dry my hands,  and walk into the rom, changing into something warm. I sit on the edge of the bed and look at JC. I hope she gets better. I need her to.