chaoter 5

jacks pov

~5 months later~

"well done." i kiss JC'S bloody lips,and suck the blood off them. "no,not here." we've been good so far. i taught her how to kill, and jeff,maskie,hoodie,and BEN moved into her house. i pull the knife out of the victims head,and hand it to JC. we walk out of the house hand in hand,and walk back to the house. i open the door,and JC grabs a knife that almost hits my face. i see jeff chasing maskie around,hoodie walk into the kitchen,and BEN sucking faces witg some girl. JC walks into the midle of the room,and screams as loud as she can. "ok. jeff,sit down. maskie,go hang with your bro. BEN,stop sucking faces with that slut. and slut,GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!" the girl stands up and pushes JC. "what happens if i dont?" JC takes out her knife,and stabs it threw the girls throught. "oops. it slipped." jeff tosses the girl out the house,and i pick up JC,running to our room.

iay her on the bed,and kiss her long. "mmmm.....what now?" she whispers, looking at me. "why do i always want something when i want to kiss my beautiful lady?" she smiles,and kisses my forehead. "because im nit stupid. whats wrong?" i sigh,and sit up. "slenderman is coming." i look in her eyes,and she looks terified. "he's.just coming to visit us. i wont let him hurt you." i whisper looking at her. "i wont. i never let anything happen to you ever since ive been here. i wont let anything happen to you,ok?" she nods,and i pull her into my lap. "love you JC." i whisper,kissing her cheek. "love you to jack." she lays down,and looks at the ceiling. i brush her bangs out of her face,and walk out the room.

JC POV

no. he scares me! iv never liked him. jack walks out the door,but he leans against the wall outside. i get up,and linger by the door. i wait for maybe half an hour,and finally open thr door. jacks knees are brought to his chest and his head between his knees,and he snores softly. "he hasnt left that spot." i turn,and see jeff. i nod,and just stair at jack. "he doesnt like it when your scared." jeff puts a hand on my shoulder,and squeezes it. "get him to bed." i nod,and he kisses my head,walking to his room. i kneel down next to jack,and shake his shoulder slightly. he looks up,and i take off his mask. i set it on the ground,and he stands up. i bring him to the room,and push him onto the bed. i lay next to him,and he wraps an arm around my waist. "your fine with slendy?" he ask, strokig the side of my cheek. "yeah." he kisses me,and lays back down. "night JC." i nod,and push the blankets off me,letting myself cool down.

"get off!" dumbass BEN likes to jump on me to wake me up. he shakes hs head,and lays across me and jack. i groan,and put ny earbuds in playing Asking Alexandria;a prophecy. jack pushes BEN off him, and lays back down. he falls asleep shortly,and a hand gets clamped on my mouth. i get lifted up,and i squirm in the persons arms. i get set on the ground outside the door,and i look up at jeff. "what?!" i pause my music,and take out my earbuds. "tomorrows jacks birthday." i nod,and he picks me up from the ground. "so what you getting him?" i think,and smile. "something.......new." he nods,and i lean against the door. "bye." he walks down the stairs,and maskie walks up to me in just his boxers. he grabs the door handle,and opens the door.

i scream,preparing myself to hit the ground,and i land in jacks arms. "you better not get me anything." he says shutting the door. "no promisses." he groans,and flops down on the bed. "its to early to wake up." i look at the time,and almost scream. its three in the morning. three! i jump next to jack,and he falls off the bed. i laugh lightly,and he groans. i wait for him to get up,but he never does. he fell back asleep! i shrug,and slowly fall back asleep,thinking someone opened the door.