chapter 9

JC POV

i just wanted to know who rake was. none of that was ment to come out. i get up from the bed,and look at my blood splattered jeans. i walk down stairs into the kitchen,and see its only 5:30. i stand in the middle of the dark kitchen,and fell breathing on the back of my neck. "hoody,whos rake?" he sits in a chair,and sets me in his lap. "rake is just an emimy none of us like. if jack doesnt want to tell you its because he wants to keep you safe." i nod,and we just sit in the dark. "have you ever meet him?" he shakes his head. "no." he picks at my jeans,and jeff stubles into the kitchen.

i wave to him,and he gives me a glare. "someone doesnt like mornings." he grabs a soda,and pops the bottle cap off,and tosses at me. hoody catches it,and rest his head on my shoulder. "jack mad at you?" "yeah." jeff walks out,and hoody runs his hands threw my hair. "he'll get over it. you guys went out to kill?" "yeah. it started snowing. " hoody nods,and i lay my head on his shoulder. he leand back in the chair,and puts my on his lap bridle style. i close my eyes,letting the soothing feeling of his hands rome my hair,falling asleep.

i yawn tiredly,and see me and hoody fell asleep in the chair. his hood falls off showing his.face,and i brush his hair out his eyes. i stand up,and shake him awake. "hoody,go up to your room." his head snaps up,and he looks at me standing. he side hugs me,and trots up the stairs. i sigh,and slowly walk up the stairs. i walk into my room,and see jack isnt in there. i open the bathroom door,and see jack on the ground with his back against the wall and his knees pulled to his chest. i sit next to him,and run a hand threw his hair.

"jack im sorry." i whisoer,mainly to myself. he doesnt get up,so i kiss his head,and walk out the door. i stand at the bed,and put my head phones in. i play my music,and put my ipod in my back poket. my music stops,and my ear buds get pulled out. arms wrap around my waist,and pulls me against the person. "JC im sorry. i just dont want you to get hurt." i turn to jack,and nod. "jack its fine. do something for me?" he nods,and i point at the bed. "get your ass in that bed and sleep right." he nods,and i look at the time seeing its only 6. i sigh,and lay on the bed. i lay on my stomach,and jack lays next to me,draping his arm over me.

"JC?" "hmm?" i turn to him,and he leaves me a lingering kiss. "love you" "love you to." "how was your talk and nap with hoody." i look at jack,and he smirks at me. "lovely." i close.my eyes,and he pulls me into his chest. "night love."

"BEN,i will kick you out of this house if you dont stop jumping on me in the mornings." he gets off me,and jumps on jack. jack grabs him by the throught,and BEN stops moving. "and ill kill you without hesitation." BEN nods,and runs out the room. "im not getting up today." jack mumbles stretching. "ok." i curl up in a ball next to him,and he pulls me into his chest,resting his head on mine. i hear a crash down stairs, and sigh getting up. "be carfull." i nod, and walk out the room.