chapter 8

jacks pov

i feel the coldness of morning,and try pulling the blankets back. where are my god damn blankets! i look at JC, and see her shivering. why is it so cold? i get up,and go into her closet. i get her big.....BVB.... blanket,and walk back to the bed. i lay down,and drape it over us. "thanks." i look at JC and kiss her forehead. i look at the time,and if i had eyes,they would be huge. its only 4! i sigh,and pull JC against me. "its only 4." i sigh,and stroke her wrist. i come across some bumps,and look a little closer. she cuts. i sigh,and shake her awake.

"babe,JC get up." she groans,and turns to me. "c'mon. lets go kill." she nods,and pulls her knife from under the pillow. she pulls on white skinny jeans,and a white tank top. she pulls on the black vest and combat boots and goes into the bathroom. i put on my jeans and sweater,and looks at the broken blue mask on the table. i sigh,and arms wrap around my waist. "i made you a new one." i turn to JC,and she holds up a polished blue mask with blackness dripping from the eyes. i put it on he bed,and grab JC by her tiny figure. "JC.....um..." whats her last name! "JC sluaghter." i smile. "JC Sluaghter,you are one amazing girl." "i know." i chuckle,and hug her tightly. "lets go kill." i put my mask on,and take her hand. we walk down the stairs,trying to be quiet,and walk out the door.

we walk down the path,and i look at the tall figure ahead of us. im guessing JC thinks he's a tree,because she keeps sining happly to herself. i make a motion with my hand,but he stays. JC screams,and runs away from me. i loose of her,and get worried. i run through the woods,searching for her,when i hear her scream. i stop,and look around. "JACK!!" i run and run,and see her pinned to the ground by splenderman. "splendy! get off her!" he turns his jolly face to me,and i shudder. "oh,im sorry jack. this your girlfriend?" i nod,and JC scrambles to her feet.

"oh,uh,sorry about that. i didnt know you knew jack. im splenderman. slendys brother." he holds out a hand,and she slowly takes hold of it. "im JC sluaghter." he smiles bigger,and JC walks back over to me. "have you seen my brother jack?" i point where i ran from. " stalking in the big clearing." he nods. "thank you. nice meeting you ms.slaughter. goodbye jack." he disapperis,and i turn to JC. "is that really your last name?" she nods,and smiles. she brushes something from my hair,and keeps doing it. "what are you doing!" she walks till her chest is against mine,and i see little snow flakes coat her hair. i look at the ground,and see it covered. i flick one off her nose. she giggles,and i see the crazy killer-ness in her eyes.

she pushes me onto the ground,and my lip startd bleeding.she runs twards the woods and i get up,and run after her. she doges every tree at the last minute,and i grab her by the waist,swinging her around. i pin her to a tree,and i look into her eyes. the killer look is gone,and is replaced with joy. she slides her knife into her boot,and i lean my head against hers. she takes off my mask,and drops it to the ground. "your bleeding." i nod,and she kisses me,snaking her hands to my long hair. she runs her hands threw it,and chuckpes lightly to herself. "what?" "you should have cut your hair." "why" she shrugs,and i continue to kiss her. she tugs on my hair,and i let out a tiny whimper. "thats why."

i chuckle,and bite her nose. she frowns,and i kiss it. "better?" she shrugs,and he hands leave my hair,and she slowly takes out her knife. "wha-" she covers my mouth,and puts my mask on my face. i put it on,and take out my knife. she gets down on her hands,and slowly craws twards a tree. well,slenderman. he corners two teens,and JC takes out her other knife. she stands up,and runs betweens slendys legs,and jumps on both teens,plunging her knives into them. "JC!" slenderman lifts her up,and she squirms in his grasp. he turns to me,and i lean against a tree. "jack,take your...........ball of energy you call a girlfriend,and get back to the house. rakes out here." i nod,and toss JC over my shoulder. "whos rake?" "no one you should worrie about." she smacks the back of my head,and does it the whole way home.

i carrie her through the house,and plop her down on the bed. "whos rake!" 

"no one you need to know about." "yes i do. i need to protect myself." "no you dont.JC,you dont need to know any of this. its none of your concern." 

"yes. it is!" "no its not!" i yell,getting in her face. she keeps a stern look,but i can tell she wants to cry. "JC. i dont want you to get hurt. i want you safe." i growl,holding her against the wall. "if you wanted me safe you would stop yelling at me and get the fuck out of ny face." i let go,and walk into the bathroom.