chapter 7

JC POV

god damnit! "is he gone?" "yes." i slowly turn around,and sigh. i walk out the kitchen,and jeff jumps in front of me. i scream,and punch him in the face and kick him to the ground. the guys laugh behind me,and i look at jeff with fist up. he lays on the ground groaning,and slenderman picks him up. i slip past him,and up to my room. i slam and shut the door. i turn back to the bed,and see jack sitting on it. i jump,and he laughs holding out his arms. "come heather child." i give him a weird look,and he scoffs.. "get your ass over here." i laugh,and walk over to him. he picks me up,and walks over to the shattered window. we look down,and see all the shattered glass and dried blood. "was it cool? falling out the window?" i shrug,and see the darkness take over the light.

i clap my hands,and go under the bed pulling out the box that has my stuff. i pull my black tank top off,and put a new one on. i pull the leather vest over,and slide into my skinny jeans. i pull on my knee high combat boots,and lace them. i slide my knives into each boot,and grab my large one. i brush out ny hair,and put tear drops coming from my eyes. i put the eye shadow on,and stop. i realize jack was in the room the wholr time,and he smirks. "you forgot something." he pulls out my pullet belt,and i put it threw a belt loop,letting it hang off my hip.

jack nods,and grabs his knife. we walk out the room,my boots echoing the house as i walk,and see everyone ready to leave. i take the bandages off my hands,and grip my knife. "ready?"we all walk out the door.

"set." we all spread out.

"go!" we all run,and jack runs next to me. we run out into the streets,and i see one of my friends. to bad. "JC? JC hey!" i hide my knife,and jack keeps his head down. "hey scarlet. seen any good movies?" "no. have you heard of thw newest killer?" i smile and nod. "yeah. shes a really god friwnd of mine." i stab my knife into her chest,and dig my hand into her,pulling out her heart.

the color in her eyes drain,and i smile. i turn to jack,and see he has a guy pinned to a tree. i take a knife out my boot,and stab it into the guys head. he screams,and jack turns to me. "that was mine!" i shrug. "should have killed him faster."

we run down the sidewalk,staying in the shadows,and come up to a house. i hear laughig and music,and turn to jack smiling. he nods,and hoody appeirs next to me. "mind if i join?" i shake my head,and we climb up the house. i open the window,and land on the ground not making a sound. jack and hoody land behind me,and hoody points to the bed. what a wonderful sight. i walk up to the side of the bed,and pull out all my knives. i take the longest one,and stab it threw the first two people. the other girl screams,and i cover her mouth. jack cuts the girls stomach open,and the blood gusjes all over me. i smile unhumanly,and jack takes out her.....stuff,and shoves it in her mouth.

we walk down the halls,killing everyone we see,and someone i see draws me over to them. "CJ!hey!" i say,walking over to him. "JC!" he hugs me,and i domt let go. i dig my nails into his back,and he screams. jack and hoody killed everyone in the houde,and he's the only one left. he looks up at me,and i stab my knife into his shoulder. "this is for all the years you,mom and dad beated me. now,you can go join them. i killed them when you dragged me to your new house.thats why we never callled them." he looks at me inp horror,and i cut a smile into his face. "uh,my move!" i turn,and see jeff and his psyco smile. "sorry. this is for me." i slice CJ's chest,and he falls to the ground life less.

i hadnt realized i was crying untill i see the bloody tears fall onto CJ's face. "lets go." i walk twards the door,stepping on guts and hearts,and stop. i dip my hand in blood,and start writting on the wall. 'killer party's'. i walk out the door,and walk dowm the sidewalk,leaving blood tracks. i wipe my boots on the ground,and turn to jeff,jack anf hoody. jeffs killer eyes soften into sanity,hoodies eyes stop glowing,and jack takes off his mask. he tosses it to my feet,and i pick it up. he walks next to me,and wipes the blood off my face. jeff and hoody walk back into the woods,and i look back at a shaking jack.

JACKS POV

holy shit. i hate her like this. i bring both hands to JC face,and wipe the blood off her lips shaking my head. "JC...i....hate this sife of you. wears my loving,caring,scared little girl? this isnt her. this one,il scared of her. i know,im a killer,but this scares me." she blinks her eyes,and nods her head. "this isnt you. when i met you,you were the most helpless little girl ive ever seen and you called out to me. you didnt even think i was real.where did she go? you only trusted me,now you have all the guys around you. the blood all over you,it doesnt fit you. i like YOU." for some reason,she starts crying. "JC, i love you,and you know that. but,i dont love the killer side. ive seen the killer side,and its ok. but tonight......whats wrong?"

she looks away,and i make her look at me. "i dont know. i was mad. i dont know what happened. everything in the house; jack,i cant controll it. its taking over me." she growls,her eyes going back to the killer scars. she grips the blade tighter,and blood starts seeping out jer hand. "JC,JC stop!" i take the knife from her,and she starts crying more. she leans into me,and i wrap my arms around her. "jack,i dont know how you do it." i shake my head. how do i do it? i pick her up bridle style,and walk back to the house.

we made it to the house about an hour later,and the door opens. jeff pulls us in,and we stuble onto the ground. he walks away,and i help JC up. "im gonna go shower." i nod,and kiss her softly. "you going to be ok?" she nods,and walks uo the stairs. i sit on the couch,and sigh. "so,are you really scared of her?" i look at maskie,and nod. i get up,and walk up stairs into the room. i strip out of my bloody cloths,and put on my basketball shorts. i lay on the bed,and look at my mask on the table. i ball up my fist,and crush it. i growl to myself,and curl up in the blankets.

i see JC's ipod,and grab the earbuds. ive never really listened to music. i go to her play list that says 'Asking Alexandria',and put on the song "the death of me'. not a bad song. i lay back down,and listen to the music for a while longer.

feel someone shaking me awake,and i pause the music. i look up,and see bright red hair. "like it?" i nod,and run my fingers threw it. JC'S black hair is now a fire red with black tips,and blue streaks. she lays next to me,smelling like vinilla and cocconut,and pushes me out the bed. "go shower." i run to the bathroom,and take a quick shower. i pull my shorts back on,and walk into the room. i see JC on the bed,her hair all over the place,and the blankets pushed off her. i smile slightly,and gently lay next to her. i leave a lingering kiss on her forehead,and pull the blankets over both us. she scoots closer to me,like everytime im in the bed when she's asleep,and lays her head on my chest. i hug her tightky,and put on the song 'the gunsling' by black veil brides. reminds me of slendy. i shrug,and slowly fall asleep.