chapter 3

J.C Pov

i must have fallen asleep because when i woke up,im guessing jack was asleep next to me. i wait in silence,and he snores slightly. i move his arm from around me,and slowly sit up. i get out of the bed,and take off my belt anf combat boots. i walk out the room and down the stairs,and see jeff and hoodie sprawlled along the floor. i wake up jeff slightly,and help him to the couch. maskie wakes up,and moves to the couch next to jeff. i look out the window and see its dark,and guess its 11. "you ok?" i jump slightly and turn to a chuckling jack. "sorry. but,your fine right?" i nod and walk into the kitchen, him following.

i open the fridge,and see a jar labled KIDNEYS. i grab it and turn to jack. he shrugs,and i put it back in. i grab a frozen pizza,and set the oven to 450. "you want anything?" he shakes his head,and takes off his mask. i look into the black holes where his eyes would be,and jack sighs. "i dont know how i can still see. i dont know ok!" "jack i-" "im fine. fine ok?" i nod,and the oven beeps. i put the pizza in,and sit on the counter. jack stands acrozz from me,and we stay like that for 12 minutes.

when the oven beeps,jack opens it. "jack yo-" "i got it." he graps the hot pan,and sets it on the counter real fast,spitting out cuss words. "jack,jack comes here!" i grab his wrist,and pull him in front of me. i sit him on a chair,and get a damps washcloth. i stand in front of him,and take his hand putting the cloth on it. he jerks his hand back,and i grab it,pressing the cloth to it. i keep it there,and look up at him. "you look so cute when your worried about me." i flush a deep red,and jack smiles. like,really smiles. i look at him for a while,and he pull me onto his lap. "you worried for me JC?" i shrug,and nod my head. i open my mouth to say something,but jack presses his lips to mine. he grips my waist,and pulls me up onto the table. he stands in front of me,and puts both hands on thw back of my neck.

should i like this? i mean,he is a killer. i thought killers couldnt love. he is a good person,and he's never been loved. and i havnt either. so yeah,i do like this. i rest my hands on his chest,and kiss him back. he pulld back,and looks at me for a while. we sit in a silence for a while;him just looking at me and stroking the side of my cheek. he kisses my forehead,and walks over to the freezer putting another pizza back in the oven. "why another?" he ponits at the door,and jeff burst threw taking the pizza,walking away. i roll my eyes,and lay back down on the table,closing my eyes. i here jack shuffle around in the freezer,and something cold is between my legs. i open my eyes,and smile. icecream mother truckers! i smile,and jack hands me a spoon.

he sit in a chair,and jack picks me up and sits in it,pulling me onto his lap. i open the ice cream,and take a bite of it. i let the choclate taste melt on my tounge,and jack takes my spoon,taking some. he makes a face,and hands me the spoon back. "to sweet?" he nods,and rest his head on my shoulder. he opens his mouth,and i roll my eyes shoving more ice cream into his mouth. the oven beeps,and jack kisses my neck,walking twards the oven. "use a hand....thing." he nods,and pulls it out. does this make us a couple now? who knows. i dont. id have to ask him so i wont feel so awkward. "ow!" he fuckig thawked me! "yes i did." did i say everything out loud? "yep. and i guess it does." he says with a mouth full of pizza.

"jack?" "hmm?" i smile,and wipe sauce from his cheek. he shrugs,and continues eating the pizza. jeff walks into the kitchen with maskie,and they both look at us and take the pizza running. i roll my eyes,and stand on the table. "what are you doing?" jack ask looking up at me. "i dont know." he stands and grabs my hips. he sets me down on the ground,and slides his hand onto my lower back. "come now." he walks ahead,still close so his hand is still on my back,and walk into the living room. maskie comes down the stairs in my combat boots and belt,and jack runs up he stairs. i grab maskie by the belt loop,and he smirks,drapping an arm around my shoulder. i undo my belt and put it on me,and trip maskie off his feet. i sit on his legs,and start undoing my combat boots from him. i pull them off,and put them on me.

jack comes back down,and looks at me. he hands me a hoodie,and i pull it on,breathing in his sent. he wraps an arm around my waist,and maskie curses under his breath. "sorry maskie. i guess youll just have to stop flirting with me." i shurg,and he stands. he comes close to me,and whispers in my ear. "well see how that goes." he kisses my neck,and i slap him to the ground. jack and jeff burst out laughing,and jack kisses my cheek. "ahhh, how i love this sode of you." i nod,and we walk out into the night. we walk down a trial into the woods,and a giant figure appeirs in front of me. i scream,and hold onto javk for dear life. "slendy stop!" he yells,pushing past the tall man. stupid bitch almost made ne pee my pants. jack walks into a clearing,and sits on a big rock. i sit next to him,and i lean forward,lookig into the water. i feel a hand on my back,and jack pushes me in,me pulling him with me.

he pushes me under water,and i grab his hood,pulling him under. i swim back up,and run onto the grass. i laugh,and stop when i dont see jack. "jack?" the water stays still,and the wind blows. "jack im not joking." i still dont hear anything,and hear the trees creek. "jack stop!" "im not doing anything." i scream,and start crying. jack laughs,and hugs me tightly. "im sorry hun......ha,oh that was picless." he wipes away my tears,and kisses me softly. "c'mon. ill take you home." he picks me up bridle style,and walks back to the house.