chapter 16

JC'S POV

so cute. my two big babies sitting in bed snuggling together. silents white hair and jacks brown hair mixing together; amazing. I grab silent, and walk back to his room, laying him in his bed. I kiss his forehead, and walk back to my room. I lay down next to jack, and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me against him. "you took my baby away from me." he whispers, blowing in my ear. "yeah, well your baby needs sleep. night jack." I kiss his cheek, and he nods, snuggling back into me. "night love." that always makes me smile. my baby will be amazing when he gets older. I know it.

my life is great. silent is a healthy boy and is growing to be a big boy. jack and I are still happy and everyone still lives with us. silent hair is still white as ever and very beautiful. he likes it, and doesn't mind what all the haters say. I just hope he wont lie to my face every day about how he doesn't mind it.

~ preveiw of secound book~

~when silent is 15~

SILENT POV

uncle jeff is awesome! he takes me killing all the time and doesn't care what I do. right now, we just got done killing. "you dress so much like your mom." he chuckles. its true. my mom wears all white, and changed her hair back to the natural color white. I don't know what I get from my dad. mom sas his eyes........but I wouldn't know because he has no eyes....anywhere! back to jeff. "why you so quiet? your always talking a lot after a kill. whats on your mind?" I shrug. "you really are silent. glad we gave you that name." I sigh, and take in a deep breath. I get enough of this at school. I don't need it from ym uncle. I run ahead of him, and run threw the woods and to the house.

I open the door, and my mom looks at me with a worried look. "silent, whats wring hun?" she wipes away tears I didn't notice were falling, and shake my head. "wheres dad?" she points up stairs, and I kiss her cheek, running to my dads room. I nock on the door, and he opens it, putting a hand on my shoulder. "silent, you need to stop taking all this from jeff." I nod, and think of all the other kids at school, and one person stays on my mind. Alexandria rose. she's always nice to me. I shake my head, and look at dad. "you ok?" I nod, and he pulls me into the room. "silent, can you tell me something? i wont tell your mother." he slowly slides up my sleeve, and i look away from him. "silent......i wont tell your mother. but you need to stop, ok?" i nod, and he ruffles my snow hair. i smile, and walk out the door.

i walk into the kitchen where mom and jeff are talking, and i grab a monster from the fridge. i stand next to mom, and brush her hair out of her face, "jeff, you need to stop taunting my son." he shrugs, and smirks at me. "why, not like he's going to say anything about it." my mom looks at me, and i shrug. one thing i know i get from my dad. you cant read what im felling in my mind. "c'mon. lets go find sleny." i nod, and follow jeff out the door. i see my dad come down and my mom whisper something in his ear, he nods, and jeff ynaks me out the door. once it shuts, he grabs me by the hiar, and pulls me down a path.

he slams me against the tree, and i look up at him. "you better not let anything slip silent." he growls,yanking my face up by the hair. i don't answer him, so he slaps me and punches me in the stomach. i cry out, and curl up in a ball. he kicks me in the ribs, and i gasp for air. i hear so one scream, and jeff falls to the ground, my mom on top of him. my dad pulls my mom off him, and she elbows dad in the ribs, slamming jeff into a tree.

JC POV

i slam jeff into a tree, and punch him in the face. "how dare you touch my son!" jack pulls me off him, and pushes me over to silent. "silent, si, you ok?" he nods, and couch up blood, falling to his knees. i rub his back, and think of all the times i walk into his room and see him couching up blood. his stupid uncle makes this happen. i lay his head in my lap, and run a hand threw his hair. "your beautiful. ya know that?" he looks up at me and nods. "you tell me everyday." i smile, and stroke up and down his nose. "because its true. remember when i would do this all the time when you couldn't go to sleep?" he nods, and i hear jack yelling at jeff, "you got your ipod?" he pulls it out of his pocket, and i put an ear bud in his ear and one in mine. i put on the song 'morticians daughter', and he smiles. "you start." he nods, and he starts singing; me singing along with him.

when the song ends, i give him the other ear bud and put on the song 'your insane' by escape the fate. i kiss his forehead, and lay his head on the ground. i walk back over to jack and jeff and see jack beat the living crap out of jeff. i grab jacks hand, and he pulls back. he point over to silent who's lightly snoring on the ground. "take him back to the house please." jack nods, and walks over to silent, picking him up and walking back to the house. "if i ever see you lay a hand on my son again, i WILL kill you." i walk away from him, and follow jack back into the house. I just hope my family isn't like this forever.