chapter 6

JC pov

i shoot up from the bed,and see maskie cracked the window trying to hit jack. i grab my knife from under the pillow,and jump at him. he pushed me into the window,and i fall threw. i stap my knife into the house to keep me from falling,and glass in my arm shoots pain threw it. i let go of the knife,and fall to the ground. i fall on more glass,and curl up in a ball in pain. i hear a ear curling scream,and jack yelling at jeff. minites later,him and jeff come rushing out the house. jeff kneels beside me,and jack trys getting next to me. "no jack,youll only hurt her." "no i wont! now get the hell out of my way!" he pushes jeff away from him,and picks me up.

"you ok?" i nod,and everything goes black.

JACK pov

her eyes flutter shut,and i run inside,laying her on the table in the kitchen. i pick all the glass out carfully,and wrap her arms and hands. i get pulled out of my chair,and a very tall figure is in front of me. "slendy." he sets me down,and nods to me. "i saw what happened. she will wake up soon. tell her i said hi." he pats my shoulder,and walkd out the door. hoodie comes down the stairs witha bloodie knife;the one i stabbed maskie with,and stabs it on the table between JC fingers. "what the hell!" i shrug,and grab the knife.

"he pushed JC out the window and almost killed her. killed her hoodie!" i yell,stabbing the knife into the counter. he grabs it and trys pulling it out,but ends up snapping the tip off. i look at him in pure rage,and he runs out the door. i sigh,and feel something tug at my sleeve. i look down,and see JC looking at me. "hey hun. you ok?" she nods,and her eyes start to water cause of the pain. i lift her in my arms,and sit on the ground. "stop crying. your ok." she looks at me,not crying,and pokes my cheek. "happy birthday." i frown.

"theres nothing happy about it."

"yes there is." "like what." she looks at me,and her face lights up. "a day to celebrat when you were born and a day to be loved." i shake my head. "im not loved." "yes you are. i love you. im sure the guys care about you. i got you something." she stand up,and walk over to a drawer pulling out a box wrapped in black wrapping paper and 'eyeless jack' written in gold,dripping down like blood. she sits next to me,and hands me the box. "its just a day reminding you your just going to die faster." i sigh."open it." "no."

"jack!"

"JC!" i mock her.

"open it please! PLEA-"

"ALRIGHT!" she smiles,and i open the box,pulling out a large,sleek pallished knife. "it was my grandfathers. he poloshed it everyday and gave it to me. has never been used." i smile,and twirl it in my hands. "i-i love it." i whisper,looking at my reflection in it. "im glad." i kiss her forehead,and put the knofe back in the box.

"thanks." jeff and BEN walk into the kitchen,and jeff tries grabbing the knife. "no,its jacks." "but you didnt get me one for my birthday!" JC rolls her eyes. "you wont tell me!" jeff opens his mouth to say something,but keeps his mouth shut. "yeah,didnt think so." JC mutters,playing with my long hair. "should i cut my hair?" she shakes her head,and sweeps her hangs out her eyes. theres a nock on the door,and slendy appeirs in the kitchen. JC presses herself agianst me,and i wrap an arm around her shoulder. "good to see you boys. and,JC." she nods to him,and turns her gaze away from him.

"so,are you a killer yet?" she nods. "how long?" "two momths." he claps his hands together,and sits in one of the chairs. jeff glares at him,anf walks out the kitchen BEN following. "well,seems like im just not liked." JC chuskles slightly,anf hoodie slowly walks into the room. "ahh,the coward reterns." i say. he glares,and greets slendy. "ive come to stay with you guys,if thats alright with miss JC?" i look at JC,and she looks at me unsure. "its up to you." she nods,and looks at slendy. "you can stay. theres one more room down the hall." she smiles lightly at him,and he stands. "thank you child. i shall be off to kill. " we wave,and JC layd her head on my shoulder. "you done being scared of him?" she shakes her head,and me and hoodie laugh.