chapter 14

JAKCS POV

its been two weeks since what happened to JC. I haven't left the room icase she wakes up. witch, she hasn't. all she does is toss and turn in the bed, mumbling something. slendy says that's a good thing, so im getting more happy. "jack get down here and eat!" I sigh. I haven't eaten in three days. yeah I know I shouldn't do that. did I ask you? no. the door opens, and splenderman walks into the room. "jack, come eat please. im sure JC Wouldn't want you doing this. please?" I look at him, and nod getting up. we walk down the stairs, and it sit at the table with everyone else. a big plate of kidneys is placed in front of me, and I eat it slowly, still worrying about JC, "so jack, now that your down here and talking to us; how has JC been doing?" I shrug. " the same. I think she knows im sitting next to her cause she likes to lay her head on my lap and hug my waist if I lay with her. she just wont wake up." I say, shoving more kidneys into my mouth.

"don't worrie about her. she'll be fine." BEN says taking my now empty plate. "do you want more jack?" I shake my head and walk back up the stairs. gosh people im 21 not 5. I walk back into the room and look at JC on the bed before going into the shower. I take a long cool shower trying to get all the stress off me, and get out pulling on my boxers and shorts. I dry my hair, and walk back down stairs. I walk into the kitchen where everyone is in and a girl standing next to maksie. she looks at me up and down and winks at me. I ignore her and grab a monster from the fridge. I lean against the counter, and the girl comes up to me. "hey sexy. whats your name." she purrs, stroking her hand down my chest. "married and stressed." I say back. she laughs and smacks my chest. "your so funny!" she says in a high pitched voice. I look at maskie asking him if I could choke her, but he shakes his head.

I push the girl off me many times, and maskie comes and gets her away from me. "maskie, why is-" I almost stopped breathing. I drop my monster and it lands with a loud thud. "JC?" I run up to her, and hug her tightly burying my face in the crook of her neck. I lean against the wall with her still hugging me, and I hear her crying. " why you crying?" I whisper, ignoring everyone else in the room. "I don't know." I pull back, and kiss her now warm and plush lips. "love you JC. im sorry I let you get hurt." I whisper against her lips. "love you to." she gets pulled away from me and into a happy jeff. "er mah gerd!" what? he hugs her tightly and JC goes down the line of hugging everyone in the house. "hey uh, JC? this might not be the greatest time to ask but could Ashley here stay in the house?" maskie ask, pointing at the girl who keeps eye rapping me.

JC stands next to me and I wrap an arm around her shoulder. "no. she has a slut name and dresses like one. she keeps eye rapping my man over here so Im thinking not." the girl Ashley gasp, and jeff pushes her to the door. JC leans into me, and I hug her tightly. "well, we're going into the room and 'talk' about things." I say giving JC a evil smirk. "uh, TMI jack. and keep it down." I laugh, and me and JC walk back up to the room starting our own little party ;)

JC POV

I wake up the next morning on top of jack, with my head rested on his chest. he hugs me close to his bare body, and I snuggle into the crook of his neck, stroking his shoulder with my thumb. "morning." jack mumbles, turning onto his side, still holding onto me. I don't say anything back but just kiss his cheek. he smiles slightly, and kisses my forehead. "this is why I didn't want you to know about rake. I didn't want anything to happen to you." jack says in my ear. "ok. thanks for staying with me. I may have not been awake but I could hear and feel everything." he nods slightly, and starts to lull back to sleep. I chuckle slightly, and kiss his cheek getting up. I pull on a baggie long sleeved under armer and black sweats. I pull my hair up leaving my bangs out, and walk down stairs. I walk into the living room, and see jeff and hoody asleep on the couch with BEN layed across them. I smile slightly, and grab my ipod. I put on the song 'knives and pens' the acoustic one, and walk into the kitchen.

I grab a monster, and start softly singing to myself. I open the monster, and rest my elbows on the counter. I continue singing to myself and I feel arms around my waist and someones head rested on my shoulder. my earbud gets pulled out of my ear, and jack kisses my cheek. "don't stop." he whispers, swaying back and forth. I keep singing the song over and over again thinking the same thing each time. this is what I want in my life. someone who loves me for me, and doesn't ask for to much. this is a perfect life right here.