chapter 10

JC POV 

i walk down the stairs,and hear another crash from the kitchen. i slowly walk in,and see jeff and hoodie slicing at each other. "guus stop!" i pull jeff off hoodie,and jeff turns,pushing me into the table. i get back up,and grab his hair. stupid bitch ahouldve cut his hair. i pull his head back,and he hisses in pain. he cuts the part of his hair off,and stabs his knife into arm. i dont scream,i dont cry. i just stair at him. he starts shaking his head,and pulls the knife out. "JC IM sorry." he whispers,dropping the knife. i nod,and slowly make my way up the stairs.

i walk into the room,and walk strait to the bathroom. i look in the mirror, the blood dripping down my arm,and jack is behind me. "what happened?!" i shake my head. "jeff stabed me." i say,barly above a whisper. "what! that litt-" i grab his arm from leaving,and shake my head. he sighs,and washes and wraps my arm. i lay on the bed,and jack lays next to me. he looks at me,stroking the side of my cheek,and shakes his head lightly. "what am i going to do with you?" i smile sligjtly,and he jumps up.

"lets go outside." i shrug,and go into my closet pulling out; white skinny jeans,a white long sleeved under amer,some black boots with fuzz inside them,and a black scarf. i grab a black beanie,and grab some cotton finger cut gloves. i go into the bathrom and get changed,brushing my hair. i put on some eyeliner,and walk out the bathroom. "damn,we're just going outside." jack mumbles,wrapping an arm around my waist. i shrug,ans we walk doen stairs. "ill meet you outside." he nods,and i walk into the kitchen. i open the door slightly,and see jeff sitting in yhe middle of the kitchen,holding his knife.

i sit next to him,and try to look at him. 

"jeff,can you look at me please?" je shakes his head. "jeff,look at me." "no." "now!" he looks at me slowly,and i want to break down. jeffs crying. "jeff its fine." i whisper,sitting in his lap. "no its not. i stabbed you." he stutters,sniffling. "jeff, you were angry." i whisper,wiping his tears off his cheeks. "you sure your ok?" he ask,looking at me. "im fine. are YOU ok?" he nods,and i rest my head on his. "you dont sound ok." i mumble,kissing his cheek. "i know. i feel bad." i shake my head,i numble his neck. "stop..." jeff whispers,looking at me. "ok. well,hope you cheer up and get thoes tears out my sight." i stand up,and kiss his head,walking out the kitchen and outside. i walk down the path,following the footsteps,and see jack leaning against a tree. he holds out his hand,and i take it,walking threw the snow.

i feel jack shiver next to me,and i wrap an arm around his waist. "you arnt cold!" jack says,rubbing his hands together. "no. i like the cold." i smile slightly,and lay down.

jacks pov

i watch as JC lays in the snow,and her fire red hair explode against the whitness. i lay next to her, and look at her smiling up at the sky. i brush a strand of hair out of her face,and she looks at me. her gray eyes shinning in the light,eyeliner making them pop out. "so much for staying in bed all day." i chuckle. "how do you know if a tree is slendy?" "why?" she points ahead of her,and i look ahead. "because that doesnt look like a tree much." i look closer,and the 'tree' waves. "yeah thats slendy." she sighs,and gets up. she climbs up a tree, and sits on a branch.

"what are you doing?" i ask looking up at her. "thinking." i get up,and climb up to the branch shes on. "what about?" she leans against me and shrugs. "jeff." ok. thats a little to much for me. im her boyfriend,not jeff,and shes thinking about him! "what about jeff." i mumble,looking away. "you wont tell?" i shake my head. " i went to go check on jeff,and he was crying." i look at her,and snicker. "jeff doesnt cry." she shrugs,and sighs. "hey ass wholes!" i pull my hood up,and look away. "i got it." JC hops down the tree.

JC pov

i hop down the tree,and stand looking at the three boys. "hey there cutie. what are you doing out here with the killers around?" he takes some steps closer,and i shrug. "shouldnt i be asking you the same?" i smirk,and they shake their heads. "why dont you come with us..." he grabs my arm,and i yank it away. "id rather die." i lean against the tree,and they frown. "look,im gonna say it once more. lets.go." he grab both my arms,so i cant grab my knives. they drag me threw the snow,and i cant get away from them. i look up in the tree,and see jack getting pulled away by slendy. i kick the guy,and he turns to me, slapping me. i gasp,and slap him back. he punches me,and i fall to the ground. i curl up in a ball,and all the boys fall to the ground,blood around them.

jeff crouches besides me and pulls me into his lap. "you ok?" i nod,and lay back into his chest. "wheres jack?" i shrug. "slendy took him." jeff sighs,and holds me tightly. "then im just gonna take you."

JEFFS POV!!

shes so cute. so helpless looking. she rest her head in the crook of my neck,and rubs my arm with her thumb. "thank you jeff." i look down at her,and nod. she shivers slightly,and snuggles deep into me. "cold?" shs nods,amd i stand,helping her up. "c'mon then." i wrap an arm around her waist,and start walkong back to the house.

i flop down on the couch, and JC sits next to me. i look at her while she brushes my hair out of my face;so gently and caring.she lays down next to me, and BEN sits on the floor. hoodie and maskie walk into the kitchen, and i look back at JC. poor baby fell asleep. i get up and pick her up,walking up the stairs. i look at my door,and then at JC's. i shrug,and walk into my room. i lay her on the bed,and she keeps hold of my sweater. i lay next to her,and she curls up next to me. i look at the time amd see its already 12:30. 

"hungry?" i look at JC,and shake my head. "m'kay." she lays back down,and slowly lulls to sleep.

theres a nock at my door,and i look at JC sprawled in the bed. her head off the edge,her foot on the end anf her hair all over the place. i chuckle,and open the door. "do you know where JC is!" i look at jack,and nod my head. "i was walking and saw her with thoes guys. i helped her out and she said slendy took you." i point at my bed and he nods. "so why did slendy take you?" he shrugs. "he wouldnt tell me. he just kept dragging me away from her. is she ok?" he walks into the room and sits on the bed. "yeah shes fine. she fell asleep on the couch so i brought her up here. i didnt want to go in her room and be.......nosie." he nods,and nudges her. she sits up,and looks at me and waves. she looks at jack and lays her head in his lap,falling back asleep.

"jack.........do you really like her?" he looks at me,and nods slowly. "yeah. i do." i nod,and open the door. "treat her good." he nods,and grabs her,walking out the room. i shut the door,and sigh. im SUCH a father.