Dangerous Liasons - Sterek

Okay, this is Sterek, and it's SMUTTY >;D

NOW A FULL LENGTH STORY! GO TO MY PAGE TO READ ALL 130+ PAGES!

If you don't want reasonably graphic boyxboy sterek feels then I don't recommend this.

If you like smut then read away ;)

                                                                                    ~ ~ ~

2.       Teen Wolf – Sterek – Dangerous Liaisons

Stiles –

I am so sick of all this werewolf-kanima shit.

Seriously, I mean what the hell? It’s hard enough being a damn teenager without all of this paranormal crap. I know I’m just a human and Scott’s the one with the actual problems but I just spent way, way too much time holding Derek Hale up in the school swimming pool to care.

Sometimes I think they forget that I have feelings too, you know, the human that gets dragged into crazy werewolf situations that have totally nothing to do with him. I mean yeah, it’s freaking awesome sometimes but right now, it’s not so much my thing.

I stretched out in my computer chair after getting back from the school. My whole body ached from trying to stay afloat and avoid almost certain death from some weird snake-lizard creature. I kicked off my shoes which were still a little damp and stretched my toes.

I need a god-damn shower.

The hot water felt amazing running down over my body, like I could finally relax a bit. I soaped myself up and cleaned off that werewolf smell. Not just werewolf smell, wet werewolf. That is not pretty.

I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my waist before walking out of the steam filled bathroom. I yawned a little as I walked back into my room and shut the door behind me. As I stretched my arms out in front of me I saw a shadow on the floor that didn’t belong. I turned my head and almost fell on the floor with the shock of seeing Derek standing by the dresser.

“Holy-! What the hell Derek?” I leapt away and rubbed my eyes.

He looked me up and down and I became increasingly aware that I was naked. He gave me a bemused look and I held on tighter to my towel.

“I… uh why- what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Did you talk to Scott?” He said.

“About what? Look, haven’t you spent enough time with me today?” I said.

He smirked. “Don’t flatter yourself there, I need to see Scott.”

“So go and break into his house, why is it always here? Why is it always me?” I muttered the last part to myself.

“He’s not at home and I’m not stupid enough to hover around the Argent’s garden looking for him. I know he is.” Derek rolled his eyes a little.

I sighed. “Yeah he’s a bit of a loose cannon when it comes to Alison.”

Derek shook his head a little, his lips never moving from their thin line. He had his hands in his jeans pockets and a leather jacket covering his damp shirt. I felt a shiver run over me and looked over at the open window.

“Seriously? Do I need to start locking my windows to avoid late night visits from werewolves?” I asked and this time his lips twitched into a smile.

“You could, but I don’t think you will.”

“What does that even mean?” I asked.

“You ask too many questions.”