I'll Put Him on my To-Do List - Sterek

A/N: A follow on from the last chapter - Keep Your Friends Close and Their Brothers Closer.

Let me know if you like!

                 ~ ~ ~

I'll Put Him on my To-Do List

Sterek

When it had gotten late enough Derek said goodnight and left the room, off to bed for the night. He didn’t even give Stiles a second look and after having had his hand on him and then feeling the cold empty space where it had been, he was disappointed, ridiculously aroused and more than a little confused.

What the hell had the point of all of it been? Why had he been texting him? Why was he sending him flirty pictures? Why was he stroking him in inappropriate places? He nearly missed the turn for his house thinking about it all as he drove home.

He almost expected a message to pop up on his phone at any moment but when he fell asleep he still had nothing more than a blank screen.

He didn’t talk to Cora the next day, mostly because they both had other crap to deal with. It was another few days – of complete and utter white noise – before he saw Derek again. He and Cora were ‘studying’ on the couch, which meant mostly playing with new music on their phones and trying to Bluetooth it to one another.

“Hey, have you downloaded that new picture app yet?” Cora asked, stretching out her bare legs and giving Stiles less than a sufficient amount of room.

“Would you give me some space here? My legs are longer than yours! And if you were more specific I could probably give you a more accurate answer.” He said.

“Snapchat, it’s like really quick pictures that you can only see for a few seconds and then they’re gone. And yours might be longer my mine are nicer.” She grinned.

“Nope, don’t have it. And you wish you had legs like these.” He stretched out and pushed her into the end of the couch.

“Ah! Stiles! I can’t believe you don’t, everyone does. Even Derek!” She called out his name a little louder than Stiles expected and he didn’t know why until he realised that he was standing in the doorway.

“Why are you yelling?” He asked with a smile.

“Tell him that he’s totally crazy for having less of a social life than you, of all people.” She said. “He doesn’t even have Snapchat yet.”

“Then he’s probably smarter than the rest of us.” He said.

Stiles didn’t look up at him, he was worried his cheeks would flush a brighter shade of crimson than they already were. He hadn’t said a word to him in three days after… whatever all the rest of it was and now he was casually standing in the doorway probably looking as sexy as ever.

“That’s it, give me your phone.” Cora said, snatching it from him and opening the Play store.

“Hey!” Stiles said, hoping that she didn’t open up his messages folder… or his picture gallery where he may or may not have stashed some of the pictures that Derek had sent him.

“Relax, I’m not going looking for your porn I’m just downloading the app so I can bug you even more than I do now.” She said and Stiles heard Derek chuckle from behind him so he chanced a quick look.

Derek was staring down at him, that grin still plastered on his face and his arms folded. He had shaved most of his stubble back again, it was now barely a day old and Stiles decided that it didn’t really matter what this guy did with his facial hair because it looked perfect regardless.