Truth or Dare - Dackson

A/N: Soooooo.... this kind of ended up as DannyxJackson smut. Who'd have thought? Dedicated to KSpirit because you didn't let me stop thinking about these two getting together and I wanted to do a little one shot of that. Damn all the attractive males in Teen Wolf. Anyway, hope you like this little snippet of sexiness/slight fluffiness.

                                          ~ ~ ~

Teen Wolf - Dackson - Truth or Dare

AU: The one where Jackson and Danny are at a party and they decide to play truth or dare as things are getting quiet. No wolves.

“Come on, what are you – chicken?” Jackson taunted as Danny brushed off his suggestion to play truth or dare.

“I’m not chicken.” Danny said.

They sat on the floor in the living room; most of the other party patrons had retired to a bedroom or passed out somewhere along the line. Lydia had followed Allison out nearly half an hour earlier, probably some chick thing, Jackson thought.

Now it was just him and Danny, still drinking albeit slowly and not tired enough to sleep. Jackson was trying to convince his friend to play because hell – what else were they supposed to do?

“You so are.”

“What do I have to be afraid of?”

“So let’s play.”

“Fine, but you can go first.”

Jackson smiled smugly and started them off. “Truth or dare?” He sang.

“Truth.”

“You are a chicken. Hmm… if you could only have one for the rest of your life would you choose sex or food?” Danny just laughed and Jackson took a sip of his drink.

“Are you kidding? Sex, no question. Well, unless I was going to die from starvation. Even then…” He said.

“You could eat, but it would be like blocks of protein, so not real food.”

“I stand by my answer.” Danny grinned. “Your turn.”

“I’m not a pussy like you, dare.”

“Take off your shirt.”

Jackson laughed. “What? What kind of dare is that?”

“Hey, you’d do it to scam on girls if they were drunk so I’m going to scam on you. Take it off.” Danny chuckled and Jackson rolled his eyes.

“You horn dog.” He said as he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. “Truth or dare then.” He leant back against the couch.

“Truth.”

“Seriously? Again?”

“I’m not drunk enough for this.” Danny said.

“Well bottoms up then.” He held up his glass and Danny repeated the motion, both of them downing the remainder of their drinks.

“So come on, hit me.”

Jackson thought for a moment. “What turns you on?”

Danny hadn’t expected him to ask a question like that, it took him slightly off guard. It took the last sober part of his brain not to say ‘you with your shirt off’ because that would be bad, very bad.

There was no doubt that Jackson was hot, scorching hot, unbelievably sexy and it made Danny shudder to think of his hands ever being able to roam over his body the way he would like to. Sometimes he could almost mistake his looks for ones of longing but he had been around the block enough times to know that stuff like that almost never happens.