Say My Name - Scisaac

A/N: Short smutty Scisaac :)

*   *   *

Say My Name

Scisaac

Isaac had taken a nap in Scott’s bed for the afternoon, he was out doing something for the day and he was still living at Scott’s house. He still hadn’t told him how hot for him he was. Living with him really didn’t help.

                He saw him getting ready for bed every night and stripping down to just his sweats, don’t even get him started on seeing him in just a towel after his showers, still wet and the steam just rising off his body.

Isaac groaned, his cock now rock solid in his jeans. He moved his hand to try and tuck it under his waistband but it felt so good when he gave it a little pressure so he gave it a little more.

Living with Scott was getting harder and harder… along with other things. He unbuckled his belt and jeans and pulled them halfway down his thighs so he could get a good grip. He pumped his hand on his cock and closed his eyes. Fuck he was hard, fuck this felt good.

“Scott…” He breathed as he gave himself another tug. “Fuck yeah Scott…” He grunted, not knowing that he was no longer alone.

“Holy shit!” Scott said as he walked into the room to see Isaac jerking off in his bed.

“Scott!” Isaac yelped as he quickly gathered himself and pulled up his jeans. “I uh… I was just…” Oh fuck! He thought.

Scott just stared at him, knowing that there was no explaining away what he had just seen… and heard. His name, Isaac had said his name, and it was making his body react.

“No…” He said as Isaac looked up with rosy cheeks and a questioning look in his eyes.

Scott walked into the room and over to where Isaac stood. His forehead glistened with sweat and there was still a noticeable bulge in his jeans from where he hadn’t had time to fully conceal himself.

“Wh-what?” Isaac said. “Sorry I was just, um… well, a guy’s got urges right?” He laughed nervously.

“You could always do it in the shower.” Scott said. Isaac smiled awkwardly and tried to avoid Scott’s eyes. “We… could always do it in the shower.” Scott added.

Isaac looked up quickly to see Scott’s burning gaze, “wait… what?”

“I heard you say my name.” Isaac breathed heavily and Scott gave him a needy look that made his member throb with agonising desire.

Scott slowly bent down until he was kneeling in front of Isaac. He undid the single button that held up Isaac’s jeans and gently tugged at the denim until it dropped down over his knees and his wildly erect cock was standing inches from his face.