Shit's Pretty Fucked Up Right Now - Gallavich

A/N: This is part one of my Gallavich "what if" one shots.

For those of you who don't know, Gallavich is the pairing of Ian Gallagher and Mickey Milkovich from Shameless (US), and I am an addict.

*    *    *

Shit's Pretty Fucked Up Right Now

Gallavich

Part I

If anyone had told Mickey Milkovich a few months ago that he would one day set foot in a gay club he would have beaten them so hard they’d feel it in their pores, and yet here he was; dressed up in a nice shirt with his hair actually done for once, and all for Ian fucking Gallagher.

His hands were clenched in fists by his sides and he pretended that he didn’t see a few of the guys give him the old up down so he wouldn’t be tempted to knock their teeth out. There was only one reason for him to keep his cool and that was the redhead with the freckles grinding on some old pervert no more than ten metres in front of him.

Mickey felt his whole body freeze at the sight, his throat drying out and his gut just about ready to fall out as Ian fucking Gallagher rolled his hips and let that asshole feel him up. He was transfixed, he couldn’t look away even though watching made him sick to his stomach.

Ian finished off his dance, standing up in front of the guy as a few bills were slipped into the band of his short black shorts and Mickey was just about done with it. He strode over and reached out to pull him around by his shoulder.

“Twenty five bucks gets you a dance.” Ian said without missing a beat, his whole body going stiff when he saw Mickey’s face staring back at him.

“What the fuck happened to you Gallagher?” Mickey asked, eying Ian’s make-up and scantily clad body, his hand still resting on his shoulder more a moment before having it shrugged off.

“What’s it to you?” He said, a coldness in his voice that made Mickey swallow hard.

“You uh, you talked to Lip yet?” He asked.

Ian just scoffed a little and folded his arms.

Mickey relaxed his shoulders and tilted his head slightly to the side. “You need to call your family.”