Chapter 25

Tabatha hated this. Hated everything. Hated this.

"Maybe they went west." Said the idiotic werewolf that had to tag along.

"Switzerland." Ae-whatever his name was hissed out.

"You think so? I would think maybe Germany or Poland."

"Switzerland."

"Wow. Aren't you just talkative today."

"Switzerland."

"What do you think, Diana?"

"We can start in Switzerland, but we can branch out from there." Diana took the dragons side, and Tabatha just wanted to go.

When she got her hands on her sister, ooh boy. There was no way that Rose was going to get out of there fast enough unscathed. Maybe Tabatha would challenge her to a duel, beat her sister senseless. That might be a good idea. Plus, Tabatha could beat some sense into her sister's head into not running off with some crazy witch who's been missing since forever.

"So why Switzerland?" Werewolf brawn with no brains asked.

"Because that's where we feel attracted to, plus our magic is stretched by the mountains. Ever wonder how Switzerland was neutral during the two world wars?" Diana simply stated, and Tabatha wanted to walk over to where the three adults were speaking and pull her hair.

Can we just get a move on?!

"Wow. I didn't realize." Gee whiz. Next thing he might do is be amazed about refrigerators. The wonders of the world are just too great for him. "How are we going to get there?"

"We'll probably take the train."

Oh wow. Probably didn't think to ask the FLYING dragon to take us over there. Yeah, let's take a train that'll probably smell like puke and find out that they're not in Switzerland and maybe chilling in the Caribbean by now.

Tabatha couldn't stand it anymore. She needed to find her worthless sister now and these idiots are taking up all of her time. If there was anything she knew about her sister, she'd stay in the English speaking Countries, because she wasn't very good at picking up different languages. Of course, Tabatha spoke seven fluently, and was working on her eighth and ninth at the same time.

She stormed off, fists by her side. They can't do anything! How many people does it take to find her sister? A dragon, werewolf, and a witch! And they still can't do it. And guess what... they don't even ask HER about her sister. Oh no, poor Tabatha, just dragged along on this adventure with no huge big deal about it. Boo hoo. How can she do anything with a werewolf and dragon around?

The streets of Spain confused her. The houses built on top of each other, the uneven cobblestones and the people milling around were disgusting. Why couldn't they just bulldoze everything down and make it more modern? Make it more downtown New York, that would be ideal, with large streets instead of these cramped dirty hallways that two cars can't even pass each other. These dirty walls and even dirtier cobblestones disgusted her. They should pave the stupid place, and maybe even bleach it all after they tore it down.

Tabatha was pushed around in the sudden crowd of people, and she hissed curses under her breath. Don't they even know who they were pushing around? These imbeciles! If they only knew who she was and what she could do to them! Then they would all coward before her, just like they all should. They're humans, just people to worship her, it's not like they deserved anything from her.

Then a boy can running up and brushed past her. It took Tabatha a few seconds to realise that her purse wasn't with her, and spun around furiously. She only saw a glimpse of the boy running away with her bag in his hands, and she struggled to go after him. After a few seconds of pushing, yelling, and frustrating curses, the boy was gone.

"That is it!" Rose practically screamed, her patience snapped. The people around her gave her wary looks, but she stormed away. Thankfully nobody bumped into her again, the humans staying far away from her. If she had been touched by another filthy stupid human again, she might turn them into the garbage that they are.

She found herself in an alleyway, empty of all people. Tabatha reached up and touched her earring, her wand glowing at the end of a thin chain. It was tiny, barely bigger than her thumbnail. With her left hand palm up, she focused her power on the connection that she and Rose had. They were only one of two pairs of twin witches, a rare occurrence. The other twin knew exactly where the other was anytime they connected with their power. A tiny blue topaz crystal grew up from her palm, and a light glowed from it, pointing...

"North." Tabatha pursed her lips, "Rose you are in so much trouble. When I get my hands on you..." She whispered to herself, promising pain in her sister's near future.

"Excusie." Somebody said from behind, and Tabatha whirled around, ready to give whoever the worst experience for interrupting her. What happened next happened too fast that Tabatha couldn't actually process what was happening to her until it was too late.

Something hit her in the back of her head, pain exploding and black shapes appearing in her vision. She was pushed against the wall, hitting her head again and somebody big grabbed her hair as a black cloth was shoved into face.

'What?' Tabatha thought numbly, as she breathed in a sickly sweet smell from the cloth, and the black shapes grew in size until the covered everything. 'Rose...' Tabatha thought, before her thoughts ceased entirely.

Words; 32,014

I love Spain, personally. I do not share Tabatha's views. :)