Chapter 3

A/N: In the pic is what Blizzaria looks like.

It's been about a week since I started living in the woods. I've learned to do so much with my ice powers in that time too.

I was currently walking past the trees, stopping at a few berry bushes. These were one of the places I came to for food.

I picked blueberries and strawberries and ate a few as I stashed some in a bag for later. I sometimes snuck out into town at night for some different snacks and things.

I don't do that as often though, especially since my frozen trail will be discovered. I have seen a few curious people wondering into the woods, but I would always find a way to scare them off.

I can't be discovered. I don't want to be forced to go back there. I don't want to have to hurt anyone again. I don't want to be seen as a monster.

Once I got enough berries, I began to head back to my usual place. As I walked past the trees, I wood glide my hand over the trunks, letting ice spread over the wood into a beautiful pattern.

Making it back to the small lake I call home, I looked at the small, ice covered island in the middle of it. I smiled to myself and took a step onto the water, watching the surface under my foot ice over, allowing me to walk across to my island.

Hoodie's pov

We all sat in the living room, watching TV. I don't know about the others, but Masky and I were just killing time right now. Jeff suddenly snatched the remote from Ben.

"Ugh, I'm sick of watching the same show."

He started flipping the channels as he kept the remote out of Ben's reach. Ben struggled to get the remote back from Jeff.

"Hey, I was watching that!"

I rolled my eyes under my mask. I noticed that Slender was sitting in his chair, still reading his book, completely ignoring the two.

Jack finally let out a loud sigh. "Would you two knock it off and settle on a station already?"

The channel's were constantly flipping due to the fact that Jeff and Ben were both fighting over the remote. Ben finally gave up and crossed his arms in annoyance.

Jeff's grin seemed to get wider as he said, "Haha, I win."

When we turned our attention back to the TV, it was on the news. Beside me, Masky let out a loud groan.

"I don't like the news. Change the channel."

Before Jeff could do anything, we heard a deep voice. "Wait."

We all looked to see that Slender had finally looked up from his book and was watching the news. We all turned our attention to the TV.

"And it has happened again. A local gas station was half frozen in ice. The manager found that out of everything there, only a few snacks and drinks were missing. Thankfully, no one was hurt and nothing of real value was taken."

My eyebrows rose slightly as I listened and watched the clips. "This all seemed to start a week ago when the high school cafeteria was covered in ice and a teenage girl was found dead, frozen in a block of ice. The girl's younger sister was reported missing the same day. No one knows for sure what's going on, some believe the girls were attacked by someone or something, but no real evidence has proven the theory."

Slender finally spoke. "Do you all know what this could mean?"

It was quiet as Jack answered. "Could this possibly be the work of a creepypasta?"

Slender nodded in response. That would make sense. There's no way anyone or anything could freeze over in this weather. It's not cold enough for that.

Slender told us, "All of you, be on the lookout when you leave. If any of you find any traces or clues to whatever's freezing everything, let me know."

We all nodded in response. I can't help but wonder what's causing this. Is it really another creepypasta? If so, I hope we can find it, after all, it can't be too far from us, can it?

After it had gotten darker, Jeff suddenly stood up. "Whelp, I'm going out. C'mon, Smile."

Smile barked in reply and stood up, following his master out the door. Ben quickly turned on his PlayStation and started playing a game.

We simply watched him for a bit. Masky soon went to the kitchen and brought a cheesecake out for us to eat. We each got a slice as Ben continued playing.

Jeff's pov

After killing a few people, I headed back through the woods with Smile following. I took a quick glance behind me to see that Smile had stopped and was sniffing the ground.

"What's up, Smile? Smell something?"

He looked up at me, letting out a bark before sniffing the ground again. His head suddenly shot up and he looked out at the trees with his ears up.

In an instant, he took off running. "Smile!"

I began chasing after him but quickly lost sight of him and stopped. I sighed in frustration.

"Whatever, you know where the mansion is."

I headed on back toward home. I wonder what's gotten into Smile all of a sudden. Maybe he was just going after a squirrel or something, who knows with that dog.

Oh well, Smile can take care of himself. It's not like I need to watch him 24/7. He'll be fine on his own for a bit.