Chapter 12

Entering Hoodie's room, I immediately noticed the clothes stacked on the bed. I limped over and looked at them.

"Will those be okay?"

"They're perfect. Remind me to thank Slender later."

Hoodie sat down on the bed, patting the spot next to him. I sat beside him with Smile sitting on the floor next to me.

"So what exactly happened in the kitchen?"

"W-Well, Jeff was mad at me for spending so much time with Smile."

I stroked Smile's head as he watched me. Hoodie let out a sigh. "Really? He's still going on about that? Typical Jeff."

I sniffed back a few tears. "He said he'd slit my throat if I keep hanging around Smile. I-I don't know what to do. He's so...scary."

I suddenly felt Hoodie's hand slide over mine. I looked up at him, meeting the red eyes of his mask.

"Don't be afraid, Blizzaria. I won't let him hurt you."

Smile barked in agreement, nuzzling my leg. Hoodie lifted his mask above his mouth, giving me a gentle smile as he moved closer.

"You'll be safe with me. But I don't think Smile should stay here for long. It'll just make Jeff even more annoyed."

Smile whimpered and stood, going over to the door sadly. Hoodie went over and opened the door for Smile, letting him out before shutting the door again.

Hoodie came back and sat back down, scooting even closer and taking my hand again. His gentle smile calmed my nerves while his other hand stroked my cheek.

"B-Blizzaria, I'm not sure how to say this...I've never felt this way before...I-I...I love you."

My eyes widened slightly. I was speechless. I had no words to describe how I felt. Hoodie frowned at my silence and pulled away from me.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, I just thought..."

I placed my hands on the sides of his face, forcing him to face me as I smiled. "Hoodie, I feel the same way. I was just surprised, that's all."

"S-So, you..."

I nodded. "I love you too."

The smile returned to his lips. He leaned closer and closer until he captured my lips in a gentle kiss. I melted into it and returned his kiss.

When we pulled apart, Hoodie wrapped me in a hug. I normally don't like the heat, but Hoodie's warmth felt comforting. I nuzzled against him before finally pulling away.

"I think...I'm going to get a shower."

I grabbed some pajamas and started to get up, but nearly stumbled. In an instant, Hoodie was holding me up and walking me over to the bathroom.

"Careful."

"Thanks, Hoodie."

He smiled at me one last time before fixing his mask back. "Just call me if you need me."

I nodded and entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I took a cold shower before drying off and slipping into the nightgown I grabbed.

Hoodie's pov

I listened to the sound of the shower as I leaned against the wall, waiting for Blizzaria. I sighed in content and smiled.

Blizzaria is really something. I'm so happy that she returns my feelings. Now I just wish Jeff would get over the fact that Smile likes spending time with her.

I don't want to leave Blizzaria alone for even a minute because I'm afraid Jeff may go after her and actually hurt her if I'm not around.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sudden silence in the bathroom. After a few moments, the door opened.

Blizzaria stood in the doorway, yawning and rubbing her eyes tiredly. She wore a long, white nightgown that slipped off her shoulders, and I noticed that she had her hair down for a change.

I stared at her for a moment, taking in her beauty before helping her over to the bed. After sitting her down, I went over toward the bathroom.

"Now it's my turn. I'll be out in a minute."

Blizzaria's pov

Hoodie closed the door behind him, leaving me alone. I smiled to myself and yawned again. I hadn't realized how tired I was.

I laid back against the bed, letting my feet dangle off the edge. I laid there like that for awhile until I heard the bathroom door open.

Hoodie soon came into view from where I laid. He looked down at me for a moment before laying beside me. He laid on his side, lifting up his mask as I turned on my side toward him.

He smiled, gently taking a few strands of my hair between his fingers and letting them fall before picking them up again.

"Your hair is so pretty."

I felt a slight blush on my cheeks. "T-Thank you."

He leaned closer to me. "Just like your eyes. You're absolutely beautiful, Blizzaria."

Before his lips could touch mine, I let out another yawn. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Let's get some sleep."

I tiredly nodded and we both got situated under the covers. I mumbled, "Goodnight, Hoodie."

"Goodnight, Blizzaria."

I smiled and let him wrap his arms around me, pulling me against him. I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over.