Chapter 10

Hoodie's pov

We soon made it to the mansion. Blizzaria took a quick glance before burying her face in my shirt. I knew she was nervous about being here, but this is the only way to help her.

"It's okay, Blizzaria. Smile and I will be with you the whole time. No one is going to hurt you."

Smile barked in agreement. Blizzaria didn't move and remained quiet. I smiled at how adorable she was.

Entering the mansion, everyone in the living room turned and looked at us. It was quiet as I looked straight at Jack. "Jack, we need your help."

He stood and came over, immediately noticing Blizzaria's leg. "Of course. Come with me."

Blizzaria kept her face hidden as I followed Jack up to his room. I noticed the others slowly following us.

The only one who wasn't present was Slender. I figured he was either in his office or he was out right now.

Entering Jack's room, he quickly shut the door behind us, keeping Masky, Ben, and Jeff out. Jack guided us over to his bed where I set Blizzaria down before sitting beside her.

Smile sat on the floor on her other side. Jack got his things before stopping in front of Blizzaria.

"You must be Blizzaria. I'm Eyeless Jack. Hoodie's told us all about you. It's nice to finally meet you."

Blizzaria nervously nodded before hugging my arm. Jack crouched down to look at her leg. He carefully lifted her leg and examined the injury.

I watched as he began cleaning the wounds. I noticed Blizzaria's pained face as her grip on my arm tightened. Smile whimpered at her and rested his head on her lap.

After cleaning all the blood away, Jack covered the injury in bandages. Blizzaria slowly let go of my arm as Jack stood up.

"There. I bet that feels better, huh?"

She nodded and smiled. "T-Thank you."

Smile happily licked her hand, causing her to giggle. I stood up and said, "Here, why don't I introduce you to the others. They've all been wanting to meet you."

Smile nudged her hand, causing her to smile. "I guess that'll be okay."

I helped her stand up and held onto her as we walked to the door. Jack and Smile went ahead of us as we all left the room and headed downstairs.

I noticed Slenderman just came in as we made it down the steps. Everyone was waiting in the living room for us. They all started coming over.

Blizzaria shifted nervously, scooting behind me as she kept a hold on my arm. Slender bent down to look at her.

"Greetings, child. It's nice to finally meet you, Blizzaria. I'm Slenderman. Welcome to my mansion."

Masky came over to look at her. I turned my head toward her. "This is my best friend, Masky."

He waved at her. "Hey, I look forward to the three of us having fun together."

Blizzaria gave him a small smile. "H-Hi."

Ben pushed his way in front of Masky. "Hey there, cutie. I'm Ben Drowned. Maybe we could hook up sometime?"

I frowned at him under my mask. "Knock it off, Ben."

Before I could react, Smile got in front of us, growling at Ben, who then backed away. "Okay, okay, sorry."

I then noticed Jeff standing away from the others with his arms crossed. "And that over there is Jeff the Killer. You should probably stay away from him though, he's not exactly the nicest guy here."

Blizzaria nodded. Slender then said, "If you are to be staying here, you can stay in Hoodie's room."

"Hoodie, I now your affection for her gives you the desire to protect her. That's why I'm entrusting her to you."

I simply nodded, feeling my face heat up. I then looked at Blizzaria. "How about we relax a bit?"

She nodded and I helped her over to the couch. I sat her down beside me, Masky sitting on her other side while Smile laid by her feet.

Everyone else sat down and Ben asked, "So how did she get hurt anyway?"

I sighed. "Well, you see..."

I explained about what happened with the hunters and how Blizzaria was injured. The others all remained quiet until Slender finally spoke.

"If hunters are after you, then I think it's best for you to remain hidden for now, Blizzaria."

Her quiet voice answered, "O-Okay."

Ben leaned forward in his chair. "You know, I've never met such an adorable creepypasta."

I noticed Blizzaria scoot closer to me, clearly uncomfortable by Ben's comment. I glared at him from under my mask. Even though he couldn't see it, he seemed to understand and shut his mouth.

Masky then asked, "So you can freeze things?"

Blizzaria smiled and nodded. "Uh huh."

She reached forward, grabbing the TV remote lying on the coffee table. It instantly froze in her hand, earning an 'ooooh' from Masky.

The ice quickly melted away before she placed the remote back on the table. After a little bit of talking, Blizzaria started to warm up to the others.

The only one who didn't speak was Jeff. I have a bad feeling about his attitude. I bet he's still mad about Smile liking Blizzaria more than him. I just hope he doesn't try to take it out on her.