Chapter 7

Hoodie's pov

Blizzaria led us back to the lake. She sat in front of the water while Smile sat beside her. I sat on the other side of Smile as she took out her flute from the little case hanging from her hip.

She brought the flute up to her lips and began to play. The soft melody filled the air around us. That's when I noticed a few wild animals beginning to surround us.

It's just like the last time I saw her. The animals are drawn to the sound of her flute. I guess that explains why Smile likes her so much.

I turned my attention back to Blizzaria as she continued playing. That's when I realized that she had tears running down her cheeks.

I stayed quiet and just watched her until she finished the song. She quickly began wiping her tears away. For some reason, seeing her cry like this gave me the urge to just wrap her in my arms and hug her.

I tilted my head and questioned her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, wiping the last of her tears away and tucking her flute back in its case before looking at me. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay. That melody was one my sister taught me."

She had a sister? Could she be the one on the news? "Blizzaria, did you happen to...freeze your big sister before you ran away?"

She gasped and looked at me in surprise. "How'd you know?"

"They talked about you on the news, about the school cafeteria being frozen over and a girl encased in ice while her little sister went missing."

She looked down sadly. "It was an accident. I didn't mean to freeze her. That was before...before I understood my power."

She looked at her palms before petting Smile. "That's why I don't like being around people. I've always been shy, but now I'm a danger too."

"You're not a danger."

She looked back up at me as I continued. "You could've killed Smile and me, froze us to death, but you didn't. And unlike normal humans, we're not afraid of you, right, Smile?"

Smile barked in agreement. She smiled. "Thank you."

After a moment of silence, I stood up, causing the wild animals to finally leave. "Well, I guess we'll be going for now. C'mon, Smile."

Smile whined before standing and stretching. Blizzaria sat up and hugged Smile. "Bye, Smile."

He let out a small bark and licked her. She giggled at him before standing up and approaching me. She stood in front of me with her hands behind her back shyly.

"Bye, Hoodie. Thank you for listening to me. It's nice to finally have someone to talk to."

I smiled under my mask. "Of course. Bye for now, Blizzaria. We'll be back real soon."

"You know where to find me."

I turned and walked back through the trees with Smile following me.

Blizzaria's pov

I watched Hoodie and Smile quietly leave. I sighed to myself, my smile faltering. So I'm a creepypasta. At least now I know what I am.

I still wonder about what Hoodie said. About going back to his home with him. I trust Hoodie, he's really nice to me, but I'm still not sure I want to be around the others he apparently lives with.

Right now, I'm comfortable with just having Hoodie and Smile come visit me. I turned and walked over to my island. I sat down and ate some of my snacks.

My mind kept going back to Hoodie. Why was he so nice to me anyway? Maybe I can ask him the next time I see him.

After eating, I laid on a patch of grass, gazing up at the sky. I closed my eyes and thought about everything that's happened.

Hoodie's pov

I walked through the woods with Smile by my side. My mind kept going back to Blizzaria. I can't wait to see her again. I sighed in content at the thought.

I never thought a creepypasta could be so...beautiful. Making it back to the mansion, we went inside to see Masky and Ben playing video games while Slender read a book.

They all glanced at us, Slender gesturing me over. I stood in front of him as he closed his book. "Hoodie, any progress?"

I nodded. "Yes, sir. We found her and I managed to talk to her. Her name's Blizzaria."

"Will she be coming here anytime soon?"

"I don't know. She's pretty shy around other people. She doesn't want to right now, but I may be able to convince her in time."

He nodded. "Good. As long as you are making progress, you and Smile can continue to meet with her. I would very much like to welcome her here."

"Me too."

I went and sat next to Masky on the couch while Smile laid on the floor by our feet. He glanced at me before passing me a controller. I shrugged and started playing with them.

I noticed Ben smirk. "So, Blizzaria, huh? She cute?"

I rolled my eyes under my mask and stayed quiet as I continued playing. Ben finally shrugged. "Fine, don't answer. I'll just take that as a yes."

The thought of Ben meeting Blizzaria came to mind. She'd probably be nervous and scared around him. I can already see Ben eyeing her and hitting on her. Just the thought made me angry.

I hadn't even realized my character onscreen was killed. Masky looked over at me after Ben had killed us both.

"You said she was shy, you two have a lot in common then."

I felt my face heat up under my mask. That's when the door opened and Jeff and Jack came in. Smile got up and went over to Jeff, who patted him on the head.

Jack came over and leaned on the side of the couch. "Hey, Hoodie. Learn anything about the ice creepypasta?"

Before I could speak, Ben jumped in front of me. "Her name's Blizzaria. Apparently, she's very shy and also cute."

My eyes widened. "Ben! I didn't say that!"

He shrugged. "Hey, I told you I would take your silence as a yes."

Jeff rolled his eyes as he stood next to Jack. "Cute or not, I don't like the way Smile spends so much time with her."

Jack nudged him. "Get over it. It's nothing to get jealous about."

Jeff grumbled to himself and headed upstairs. I quietly got up and walked past the others and up to my room. I sighed to myself and daydreamed about Blizzaria. I'll be glad to go see her again tomorrow.