Chapter 15

It's been a few weeks now since the whole hunter event. Luckily, everyone who had been injured has healed up completely.

Right now, I was home alone with Smile and Slender keeping me company while the others were out. Slender sat quietly on the porch, reading a book while I played with Smile outside.

I twirled around and played my flute while Smile ran and jumped around me. I played happy melodies on my flute with Smile occasionally barking or howling along with me.

"What lovely music."

I looked over at Slender as he glanced up from his book. I paused and smiled. "Thank you. I've been practicing for a long time."

"Well it definitely paid off."

I jumped at the sudden voice behind me. I quickly turned around to see Hoodie and Masky. I smiled and gave Hoodie a quick hug.

"Hoodie, Masky, you're back."

Masky placed a hand over his stomach. "Good thing too, I'm hungry. Let's get some cheesecake!"

Masky rushed inside. Hoodie took my hand and pulled me with him as he chased after Masky. I glanced back to see Smile and Slender following.

I sat beside Hoodie in the kitchen and ate a bit of cheesecake with the two boys. I had gotten used to these two and their cheesecake obsession, so I normally joined them like this.

After we finished, we went to the living room. Slender headed upstairs while the rest of us sat on the couch, except Smile, who laid on the floor.

We watched a little bit of TV until Masky asked, "Wanna watch a movie?"

Hoodie and I glanced at each other before nodding. Masky got up and searched the movies. I scooted closer to Hoodie, who wrapped an arm around me and lifted his mask slightly.

He kissed my head as I curled up and laid against him. I felt his head resting on mine, causing a smile to spread across my lips. Masky finally picked out a movie and got it started before sitting back down.

That's when I realized that the movie he picked out was a scary one. I could tell as soon as it started that this was definitely not for me. I really don't like horror movies.

I tried to be brave but couldn't stop myself from jumping and letting out a small squeak of surprise at the sudden jumpscares.

That's when I felt Hoodie's hand gently rubbing my arm. "Blizzaria, you okay?"

"I-I'm okay, it's just that, I don't really like scary movies."

"We can watch something else in my room, if you want."

"Really?"

I looked up at him to see him smile and nod. I returned his smile and pecked his lips.

"Thanks, Hoodie."

I got up and looked through the movies. That's when I heard Masky ask, "What's going on?"

I guess he didn't hear the quiet conversation I had with Hoodie. "Blizzaria doesn't like scary movies. We're gonna go watch something else."

I picked out a movie that I knew I liked and showed it to Hoodie. He nodded in approval and followed me up to his room.

After putting in the movie, we sat down on the floor beside the bed and leaned back against it. Once again, Hoodie wrapped an arm around me.

"You know, it's kinda good that we came up here. Now we get to spend time alone."

I nodded and laid against him again. I'm glad that Hoodie didn't mind watching a romantic type movie with me. He's so sweet.

The movie got to a cute, romantic scene, and, for some reason, I heard Hoodie gulp. I thought it was kind of strange, but I quickly dismissed it.

Later in the movie, we got to a slightly more intense love scene. I started feeling Hoodie shifting around a bit, as if he was nervous or something.

Before I could question him, he got up and said, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Want me to pause it?"

He looked back at me as he rushed toward the bathroom. "No, no, that's okay. Keep watching."

He shut the door, leaving me to watch the movie alone. I thought he was acting weird, but I shrugged it off and continued watching.

After a short while, I realized that the movie would soon be over and Hoodie still hadn't come out yet. I was actually starting to get a little worried.

Right as the movie was ending, the bathroom door opened. Hoodie quickly came over to me and sat on the bed. I got off the floor and sat beside him.

He still had his mask above his mouth and now had a smile on his face. I looked at him in confusion.

"Hoodie?"

Before I could ask anything else, he suddenly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him. He started rubbing my back and kissing my head.

He started mumbling, "I love you, Blizzaria. I love you so much."

I gently pushed him away slightly so I could look up at him. "Hoodie, what's gotten into yo-"

Before I could finish my sentence, his lips were already on mine. I was so confused, why is he acting this way?

As he kissed me, I felt him slowly pushing me back until I was laying against the bed with him on top of me. He suddenly pulled away.

"I-I'm so sorry, Blizzaria. I can't help myself. That movie..."

He started kissing me again and that's when I finally understood. He got turned on by that movie. That's why he's in such a loving, affectionate mood.

I relaxed and began returning his kisses. After a bit, he stopped and gazed down at me. "You're so beautiful. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too, Hoodie."

I felt his fingers tracing the edges of my dress and I noticed his cheeks were tinted pink. "B-Blizzaria...um...may I, er..."

I felt my face flush and averted my gaze. "W-Well, I d-don't know if..."

He leaned closer, lightly kissing my neck before saying, "Please? I promise I'll be gentle. I just really want this."

I looked back at him, feeling his pleading eyes on me. I finally wrapped my arms around his neck. "Alright. If it's with you, then I'm okay with it."

He smiled and kissed me. I could feel his hands glide across my skin as he slowly slipped my dress off.

And that concludes the final mini story! Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed these stories! :D